Our partner

Just a couple of things...

Dissociative Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Just a couple of things...

Postby Square84 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi, I'm fairly new to this forum and only starting to accept a diagnosis of dissociation. I'm just wondering about a couple of things I experience, and if they are things other have experienced as I'm not sure they are linked to dissociation.

Firstly, I've have a couple of periods of quite bad confusion. The first time I was thinking about buying winter tyres, then I got onto thinking where I would store my other tyres. I then thought the answer was obvious, put them in the garage. It wasn't until several minutes later that I realised I don't even have a garage and the picture of the garage I saw in my mind was my parents garage (I have not lived there for almost 13 years).
The second time it happened, I was speaking with a friend who was talking about on of her friends from back on her island. Later that day I couldn't remember if I had ever met her friend or not. Then it seemed obvious that I had, as I would have met her at my friend's wedding. Again, this seemed obvious and I was glad I remembered. However, again after several minutes, I remembered that my friend has never been married, and I have never met her other friend.

The other thing that I have noticed, which isn't a huge thing, is that when my anxiety is bad, I am so thirsty but no matter how much I drink, the thirst never goes away.

Thanks for taking the time to read this lings winded post, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.x
Square84
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:08 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Just a couple of things...

Postby contentbrace » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:24 pm

I'd say yes it seems quite normal to have things happen in that way, for the garage
contentbrace
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:08 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Dissociative Disorder NOS Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post