Our partner

Feeling Lonely

Depressive Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Feeling Lonely

Postby bellic007 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:47 pm

Thiis was the second time i am posting about my loneliness.I am so distant from my home and i feel very strange here ,feel like idont belong to this place and am struggling to fit in.my close friends are just trying to do things that doesnot involve me and i feel i am lost.I am strugglibg because this need to survive here in this city.I need to make some money save some money so i can Live life look after myself my therapy and go ater better options.
But i have a strange feeling my life gets congeated to this city and i really dont believe in this city uou know..i have not a good feeling about this city.
I am becoming so co dependent here without my mother i feel alone.All the control stability was here but like my psych said if i try to live there nothing will get the way i want to be.like my parents will never understand me my struggles they only try to provide a comfort zone.
I need to struggle for what i want only i know what i want no one else knows it.
I have stopped smoking for some time that too is a reason of my lateat depression episode.And i have trouble adjusting with my new friends here.
Also i need to also learn.money doesnot buy happiness.ineed to look after myself..
Dx Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Self diagnosed Dissociative Disorder
bellic007
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby ArchCannon » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:12 pm

Why not move out of this city?
Yeah well, whatever I guess, I don't care either way.
ArchCannon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:20 am

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby bellic007 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:18 am

ArchCannon wrote:Why not move out of this city?

the Problem is not abt the city,i was lonely earlier also but i had a comfort zone but now it is like i am entirely alone.
Dx Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Self diagnosed Dissociative Disorder
bellic007
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:50 am

Return to Depressive Disorder NOS

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post