Our partner

Lonely

Depressive Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Lonely

Postby bellic007 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:41 am

I am becoming so much depressed and suicidal nowadays.most of my friends have gone outside for jobs and i felt that i will be alone and i dont feel i will get a Job bevause i lack skills and i have n confidence to get a job.I am so much struggling inside to Feel Okay.I am taking therapy buti know therapist cant help you get a job and have life.I need to establish myself and i dont think i will be able to do that just because i have this trauma and i am energyless and depressed.I feel so sad that i am lonely and no one is there for me.i know my childhood and adolesence has ended and i need to take responsibilities outside but i miss my old life i dont want to became an adult who struggles everyday with life.i dont want to fight with life and win i am just depressed enough with all the things life had bpught to me.Life was so rude to me.I feel so anxious that my therapy will not going to workout and i will be all alone myself and i feel so insecure.i a. crying inside i cant stand this silence and deep fear.i feel i will ne judged by everyone and all my old problems will return like i became antisocial again robotic again and i becme ugly again and everyone that i have made frienss now will leave me and not evem mind me even if i was dead..
so saddd
Dx Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Self diagnosed Dissociative Disorder
bellic007
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Lonely

Postby ArchCannon » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 am

I suffer from depression too. And let me tell you, I believed myself to have no value and no skills as an employee (and still do). But I did look for work, and after over two months and finally found something. It's not a dream job but it's better than nothing. Now I have a reason to get up from bed (which was nigh impossible to do earlier).
Therapy can help, sure, but you need to be the one to get your sh*t together. Don't overwhelm yourself, take things a small step at a time. When you do find a job you'll start taking the steering wheel of your life in your own hands and it will make you feel better. You'll feel the power of having control over your life.

Taking up therapy is already a meaningful step and action taken, so make sure to congratulate yourself and be proud every session. And look forward to it's positive effects.

Oh, and don't mix up asocial with antisocial, these are two VERY different things.

Take care. You might be lonely sometimes, but you're not alone.
...eyes covered in pink and bleach
ArchCannon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:58 pm

Re: Lonely

Postby bellic007 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:03 am

ArchCannon wrote:I suffer from depression too. And let me tell you, I believed myself to have no value and no skills as an employee (and still do). But I did look for work, and after over two months and finally found something. It's not a dream job but it's better than nothing. Now I have a reason to get up from bed (which was nigh impossible to do earlier).
Therapy can help, sure, but you need to be the one to get your sh*t together. Don't overwhelm yourself, take things a small step at a time. When you do find a job you'll start taking the steering wheel of your life in your own hands and it will make you feel better. You'll feel the power of having control over your life.

Taking up therapy is already a meaningful step and action taken, so make sure to congratulate yourself and be proud every session. And look forward to it's positive effects.

Oh, and don't mix up asocial with antisocial, these are two VERY different things.

Take care. You might be lonely sometimes, but you're not alone.

yes you are right i feel something better even thoigh i have depression i felt goid because i choose to take up a job.That was a Hope..
Dx Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Self diagnosed Dissociative Disorder
bellic007
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:28 pm

Return to Depressive Disorder NOS