Our partner

I want to end it all

Depressive Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

I want to end it all

Postby NickAston » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:32 pm

I'm teenage boy. My grandma died 6 weeks ago. I now live with my dad who is 52. My mother left me as 5 months old baby. I'm ugly, poor and I like girl that's a year older and rich and beautiful.
I play violin, english is my L2 as you've noticed. My IQ is 123. I really did everything I could about my depression. I went in hospital, talked to friends, overdosed on pills, tried to kill myself and nothing solved this. I live in a house that look like its just gonna fall apart every moment. I have maybe 4 or 5 real friends. Girl I like blocked me on fb and I don't really have the guts to come to talk to her. I know what any response would be, and thats either LOL getaway or GOODBYE.
I used so many forums, this the last one I'm gonna try, so please I'm begging you, do something
Last edited by Snaga on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: minor edit
NickAston
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:07 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I want to end it all

Postby Snaga » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:36 pm

It sounds as if you've tried to get some professional help- I'm not sure what anyone here can add to that, that you should seek out some professional assistance in dealing with all this.

I do know, well, remember from that age, how incredibly hard it can be. Folks will put it down to teenage angst, but when you're in it, it's real, and strong. It may be from being a teenager, but that doesn't make it feel any better, either. All I can say is that you need to hold out for the hope that it will get better. It often does. Being a teen is hard enough, without the added things you're have been thru. But with age, things really do start to fall into place and get better, or at least, you begin to have the tools inside you, to deal better with things.

Let us know how you're feeling at the moment!

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:07 pm

Postby NickAston » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:56 pm

It's still bad. Really bad.I tried using antidepressants, but it didn't help, at all. We left with no money... and instead of supporting my dad, I'm all like this... About "love", well I don't really know her besides seeing each other in school, I tried listening to those crush subliminals on youtube... I'm still not giving a ###$ about physical activity and hanging out with friends... and I tried, but nobody wants guy like me with them... as i get "older" more and more of people I know are getting into relationships, younger than me, older than me... nah, it would be better for me, and my mom and dad, if they just used a c***om...
Last edited by Snaga on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: swear filter
NickAston
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:07 am

Postby Snaga » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:12 pm

Have to have hope that it will get better. Things have a way of working out, so I seem to have found, even when I am absolutely sure they will not.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:07 pm

Postby quietgirl2538 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:10 pm

When I was a teen, I found it very hard to date because my mom was very strict. It does something to a person when you want to be in a relationship and it feels crushing at the moment because you don't have anyone. I'm 43 and I survived all that and yes, I'm not trying to make light of what you are going through. Not at all. I just want to give you hope that things can turn out alright for you. Hang in there.
“There’s an Asian expression that ‘a burden shared is halved.’"

Bipolar I
ADD (inattentive kind)
*I take loads of meds, but they keep me stable
quietgirl2538
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:07 pm
Blog: View Blog (124)

Return to Depressive Disorder NOS