Our partner

Hate myself

Depressive Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Hate myself

Postby Bnd23 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:54 pm

Nobody cares, all these are you alright questions are pointless and even if I SAY NO IT'S NOT, there's a fake caring, and who can blame them, everyone has their on stuff going in their smiling life....every job interview I take ends up horrible wrong, even an interview at my dream company went wrong due to my depression/social anxiety...lonely as hell, no one to go to or to just...you know be there, seems like I can't do it no more, hate myself for it, sorry for the rant
Bnd23
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Hate myself

Postby AmandaBroken » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Bnd23 wrote:Nobody cares, all these are you alright questions are pointless and even if I SAY NO IT'S NOT, there's a fake caring, and who can blame them, everyone has their on stuff going in their smiling life....every job interview I take ends up horrible wrong, even an interview at my dream company went wrong due to my depression/social anxiety...lonely as hell, no one to go to or to just...you know be there, seems like I can't do it no more, hate myself for it, sorry for the rant

I am very sorry you are having these issues. I know how lonely you feel. I also hate when people ask me "How am I doing." So I lie because I know they have nothing to offer me. May I offer you a gentle hug and a soft embrace. My name is Amanda and if you need someone to talk to I am here for you. Just post a reply or send me a private message. I would be happy to talk to you and share this burden.
Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of.
It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again,
but stronger than ever.
AmandaBroken
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Hate myself

Postby quietgirl2538 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Bnd23 wrote:Nobody cares, all these are you alright questions are pointless and even if I SAY NO IT'S NOT, there's a fake caring, and who can blame them, everyone has their on stuff going in their smiling life....every job interview I take ends up horrible wrong, even an interview at my dream company went wrong due to my depression/social anxiety...lonely as hell, no one to go to or to just...you know be there, seems like I can't do it no more, hate myself for it, sorry for the rant

Some people are genuine and do care. It's hard to believe that at times. I think like you do sometimes. I literally ask do you really mean that?

It helps to vent. Don't be sorry for the rant, it's understandable with what you've just gone through. I hope you feel better.
“There’s an Asian expression that ‘a burden shared is halved.’"

Bipolar I
ADD (inattentive kind)
*I take loads of meds, but they keep me stable
quietgirl2538
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (124)

Return to Depressive Disorder NOS