Our partner

No option but suicide

Depression message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Postby Parador » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:15 am

I'm afraid that would not work at all. I may need root canals or expenseive implants at some point because all the changes are destroying my teeth.

The major problem is that I feel like I have a mouth full of chalk. I taste it ALL the time. It gets especially bad when I talk. It can be really hard to talk most of the time. I suck on mentos and drink diet soda a lot until I feel sick. It's a miserable existance.

Soon I may have all 11 crowned teeth pulled. Denture materials may give me problems, but at least I would be able to remove them.
Parador
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 2:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: No option but suicide

Postby Parador » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Still the same pain - burning mouth/glossitis won't go away. I spent thousands on old fashioned pfm crowns. They don;t give me any obvious reaction. But my tongue is still in agony. It feels like someone has rubben chalky cotton all over it. Almost anything irritates it now. Two years of having acrylic in my mouth damaged it irreparably. And the creep who did it still practices. I see on rate md that he has more complaints. But they don't take his license away.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
Parador
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Re: No option but suicide

Postby Parador » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Finally I am better. 13 years of pain and I'm 99% better. Thanks to new technology. They now make crowns out of zirconium oxide. I don't have a problem with that. Other crowns I had were made out of lithium disilicate ceramics which are more cytotoxic than other ceramics. But they are strong and look good so that's what dentists used. The ZrO crowns are stronger, but don't look quite as good. I don't care - they don't burn my tongue or mouth. Spent $10,000 more on dental work this year.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
Parador
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Previous

Return to Clinical Depression Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post