Our partner

Depression this year

Depression message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Depression this year

Postby olliestutter86 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:10 am

Anyone found their depression being worsened by the state of the world/society this year? I've been speaking to a few people who have, like me, found 2019 pretty unbearable for a myriad of reasons. But I wondered how much the social and political landscape has affected everyone or exacerbated symptoms, if at all?
olliestutter86
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Depression this year

Postby Snaga » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Well I'm pretty much blackpilled, but then I was depressed, anyway. Doesn't help, though. Just deepens my sense of disaster.

Just a modly reminder that I think we can discuss this purely as it relates to our mental health, but in generalised terms- politics as a subject in and of itself is prohibited on PF- however this mod does recognise that as things disintegrate the effects of the wider world on our state of mind will become more difficult to parse. Still, just a reminder not to engage in direct political discussion, thanks.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Clinical Depression Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post