Our partner

My Marijuana induced DP Story

Depersonalization Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

My Marijuana induced DP Story

Postby Steth » Fri May 14, 2021 3:48 am

So my depersonalization actually comes from the first time i did marijuana about 10 months ago. It was actually super scary for the first hour (after that it was pretty fun) and I think that that is the specific trauma that caused it. The day after my first marry jane use I just felt different. I felt like everything I did was a distant memory, I felt like time started to move scarily quick (these last 10 months have felt like 2 or 3) and that, if I thought hard enough, I was a passenger in my own body. I am pretty certain that it is not as extreme as other peoples cases but it has caused me quite a lot of stress in the past. This has been going on for a while now and have have done marijuana quite a few times since then. It does not seem like that is worsening the depersonalization so I still do it and maybe that is the problem. I would like to point out though that the other times i did not have a traumatic experience like the first time I did it. This oddly enough does not seem to have affected my performance in school or sports but has caused a couple of panic attacks in the past. I really wanna know if there is anything that I can do to help this condition at all. Are there any solved cases of this?

Also, I thank you dearly for even taking the time to read this.
Steth
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Depersonalization Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post