Our partner

Gang Stalking Denial Syndrome

Delusional Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Gang Stalking Denial Syndrome

Postby jeremystalked » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 pm

As requested by a forum admin, I'm starting a new thread about a common delusion: the delusion that gang stalking doesn't exist, and that anyone who reports gang stalking must be mentally ill.

Do you know anyone who suffers from the debilitating mental disorder known as GSDS (Gang Stalking Denial Syndrome)? Sadly, they have lots of company. In the United States alone, millions suffer for years with this undiagnosed condition...

http://areyoutargeted.com/2009/10/26/ga ... -syndrome/
Last edited by jeremystalked on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeremystalked
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:43 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Gang Stalking Denial Syndrome

Postby jeremystalked » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:05 pm

By the way, in the spirit of other threads where people describing their gang stalking experiences are assumed to be delusional and/or mentally ill - I am assuming in this thread that anyone who denies the reality and tactics of gang stalking is delusional and/or mentally ill. The burden of proof that a person is not a delusional Gang Stalking Denial Syndrome sufferer is on that person.
jeremystalked
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby mikayyla » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:12 pm

jeremystalked......just wanted to let you know that you're not alone in your belief. I personally don't want to share my experiences due to fear. I'll just say that I was once a secure trusting person....and now that I've had these experiences and see the world differently....I am now a fragile scared distressed person. It really sucks......
mikayyla
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby jeremystalked » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:59 pm

I can only hope that others who google Gang Stalking stumble onto this thread, and in instances where they are GSDS sufferers, they are inspired to seek therapy; others who know about gang stalking can hop in and discuss how to help them understand the errors of their thinking in GSDS.

I mean, we have to be honest here. Someone who's been suffering from Gang Stalking Denial Syndrome for years is going to have built up formidable defenses protecting his delusion that Gang Stalking doesn't exist. He may react violently when he discovers one of his most cherished beliefs is completely false.
jeremystalked
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby jeremystalked » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Here's a nice follow-up post.

What it means to be targeted:

* Every major decision is made under duress
* No luck, except bad luck
* The target’s assets are stripped
* Nobody believes targets
* Betrayal by everyone and every institution

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/01/04/wh ... -targeted/
jeremystalked
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby jeremystalked » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:04 pm

I updated the Gang Stalking Denial Syndrome flyer. (Links to the old one will automatically redirect to the new one, I hope.)

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/01/11/ga ... -syndrome/

Also, if anyone's trying to understand how the gangs have become networked in the last couple of decades, here's an article on the subject:

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/01/09/on ... -them-all/
jeremystalked
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Ecco » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:24 am

I also believe that gang stalking is real. Thanks for the links.
Ecco
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby mariaxoxo » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:43 pm

I think it is the concept os silencing you. It has been illegal to politically hold someone because you have dirt on the government. So, instead they get people to do sick things to you then when you fight you get locked up and called crazy and in return the sick people benefit from your disappearance. It is a clear idication that they have the need to get rid of you because you are better than them and it becomes a cover one for all.
mariaxoxo
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby gsvictim » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Gang Stalking and Gang Stalking Denial Syndrome both exist. I have met many people who suffer from GSDS. They can't believe that people in positions of authority would stalk, harass, and assault innocent people. Most people know virtually nothing about the long history of extremist groups & law-enforcement harassment-corruption in the United States. I recommend that people read "Protectors of Privilege" by Frank Donner & "My Life Changed Forever" by Elizabeth Sullivan & "Cause Stalking" by David Lawson.
gsvictim
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Truth » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 am

Organized Stalking is very real. Read my story on the READ FIRST link at the top left of my blog.

http://groupstalkingbyindians.blogspot.com/
Truth
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Next

Return to Delusional Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post