Our partner

Gang Stalking Denial Syndrome

Delusional Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Gang Stalking Denial Syndrome

Postby MCR_ROCKS » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:56 pm

My doctor doesn't think this is happening to me, she said it's common with psychosis.
And now the red ones make me fly
And the blue ones help me fall
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust
Just think happy thoughts
MCR_ROCKS
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Cliff Huylebroeck » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:38 pm

On January 29, 2011 Police Lieutenant Larry Richard of the Santa Cruz California Police Department held a press conference on gang stalking.

See video on:

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/
Cliff Huylebroeck
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:58 pm

Postby LovesBondi » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:25 am

How might gang stalking be done in the modern age?

• What happens when you use hardware and software developed for things like radio telescopes, marry them with medical imaging system and point them at a remote person’s head?
• Would the brain and nervous system radiate signals that can be recorded, stored and analysed to baseline patterns such as physical pain, simple thoughts and images and other physical sensations like touch/heat/pressure?
• Could these patterns then be played back to an individual or even someone else?

What could be done about it if it was true?

• Flood response using random noise signal generators.
• Spreading the word to people with something to loose and can calculate the probability of this being true.
• Spreading the word to those previously afflicted if you can find them.
• It would be hard to track source of focussed signal but not impossible.

Who might be doing it?

• People with money grabbing power, for everyone else’s good, because they feel entitled.
• Probably police, on the quiet, because they often have similar goals and can see the world as 'us' and 'them'.

What might be possible?

• Having your memories uploaded, like Sammy Hagar said.
• Phantom physical sensations, like pain, touching by invisable hands, even pleasure.
• Heart racing.
• Hearing Voices no one else hears.
• Seeing lights in your eyes.
• Being followed without anyone there.

How it might be used.

• Common or garden torture techniques but with with an unseen hand.
• Sometimes threats in the dark, abuse, praise, doubt, confirmation, sometimes with religious overtones.
• Just like in the old USSR, enemies declared insane are easier to sideline.
LovesBondi
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:58 am

Postby Bri000 » Mon May 02, 2011 3:53 pm

I have been the subject of gang stalking for nearly 10 years. I have developed some techniques which focus on revenge rather than coping, because frankly, I think that merely coping when someone has decided to break the international law on human rights is pathetic.

The cough/whistle. Sometimes people do this anyway but we all know when it's not a normal cough. If someone does this there are two directions to take for instant revenge:

1. If in the country, throw a small stone at them whilst behind them. If they are innocent, they will suspect it's something from a tree. If guilty they will suspect you. They can then either do nothing having had a stone thrown at them or retaliate verbally. This is now where the process of escalation begins. If they retaliate verbally, do the same. Tell them to '###$ off'. If they get physical you are legally entitled (even under the bent law of the state) to give them a bit of a battering (in self-defence).

2. If in a crowded place, circle in behind them and give them a boot in the back of the ankles and apologise. If innocent they will accept the apology, if not they will respond and step 1 applies.

Don't be confused into thinking they are a majority just because there are a lot of them. They aren't. They have chosen to turn our homelands into places where international human rights law does not apply. If we need to temporarily turn our country into Libya to dispose of them then so be it. 'He who sacrifices freedom for security shall have neither.'

NOTE: Obviously you must assess the gang-stalker in question and determine whether you can take them. The above only applies if you can. It is recommended that you train to achieve a state where you can take them, as this is now a war we're fighting.
Bri000
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby johnbc » Wed May 04, 2011 4:55 pm

do you think that people that have experienced real gang stalking would give a shitt about electronic gang stalking? don't you think these victims would trade real gang stalking for electronic gang stalking in a moment? shitt, at least they would have the capability to give there stalkers the finger. do you think victims of overt gang stalking would fear for their life in any regards from electronic stalking? hm? why don't you go ask them?

yep...go and talk to someone that has been truly gang stalked. suppose they could show the scars and bullet marks they have? do you really think that person would give a shitt about your electro-magnet gang stalking?

ahhh ok...you believe what you do, what to say ya know.
johnbc
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:58 pm

The interplay of reality and delusion

Postby AaronAgassi » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:47 pm

The leading cause for feelings of persecution remains actual persecution. To begin with there is such widespread denial regarding bullying generally. People will tend to believe you if you tell them you've been robbed in the street, but often become the more credulous regarding accounts of mean spirited and devious harassment. Another manifestation of denial about gang stalking specifically, employs paranoid crank conspiracy theory. Much as pseudoscientific cranks deny that the Pyramids, for example, could ever have been constructed without the technology of ancient extraterrestrial astronauts, likewise the conspiracy theorists adamantly deny that gang stalking is possible without direct supervision from vast powers, cabals and shadow government, even though in reality, it's not actually all that complicated or resource intensive: Just for example, any violent sociopath can call upon their sociopathic buddies for surveillance and threatening conduct in order to keep tabs upon and intimate a battered spouse. Any bullies can slink about and follow their target around the school yard, whispering malicious gossip and exerting exclusionary peer pressure right there behind their hapless target's back. Soon the abuse escalates. And exactly such extremely damaging covert relational aggression propagates unchecked throughout every walk of life. But the delusional conspiracy theory accomplishes two things for the believer: Whereas constant harassment and social isolation understandably bring about feelings of helpless inadequacy, the imaginary drama of enmity with vast unseen powers promotes a sense of personal significance. Also, precisely by conjuring such an overwhelming and intangible opponent, it promotes passive inaction and relieves stress of the daunting and frustrated responsibility to active resistance, but only deepening anxiety and depression in the long run.

Worse, paranoid crank conspiracy theory no matter how fantastical, has also always been a handy propaganda platform for hate speech such as even to inspire organized gang stalking, cause stalking, in the first place, if not pogrom outright. Conspiracy begins close to home. Bullies and thugs cooperate and network most readily and capably in isolating and victimizing targeted individuals. Organized gang stalking remains, after all, a pervasive behavior socially, a mode of bullying and abuse of power relationships that is so often one way or another community based and a feature of rising fascism.  

Know more at: http://www.FoolQuest.com/cliquebusters.htm
AaronAgassi
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Rattatat » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:15 am

This is a big reason why I was diaghnosed as scizophrenic. For me it revolves mianly around radio stations but also the internet and has resulted in many lost lives due to people's imature fun afternoon activities. It's taking basically a spoken word and transforming that into real life events in the environments that they obsess with.

When telling my psch he simply says he agrees to disagree. He says it doesn't take place. Medication has little effect on me but does slow down my thinking which is good as its easy to obsess on the outbreak of murders etc that took place. I still think exactly the same.
Rattatat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:58 am

Postby squirrel1 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Hi -

I'm new to this forum and I have a few comments which I hope will shed light on this topic.

First, I noticed someone asking why, if "gang" stalking was real, would anyone be posting here about this crime. The answer is that officials frequently force those complaining about "gang" stalking into psychiatric treatment. This without investigating, and often without even taking an official report of the complaint.

Second, the term "gang" stalking is a poor choice of name for this crime. Here in Canada, this crime would be called "criminal harassment." I use "organized stalking" or sometimes "group stalking," as these terms describe pretty accurately what's going on, without causing the listener/reader to wonder "which gang" is doing the stalking. The answer to that is, "none of the gangs you are familiar with."

What I'd like to offer readers of this topic is a designed-for-the-unaware-public e-booklet on this topic, 51 pages of such factual material as we activists can be confident in, no extreme theories stated as facts, and the few opinions there clearly labelled as opinions. This e-booklet is located on a small web site on which it is the only item (other than a French version), here:

http://www.stopos.info

I think many of the questions asked by those unfamiliar with this relatively new crime (in its present form) are answered there, at least to the extent of best available evidence at this time. The e-booklet is updated when significant new information becomes available.
squirrel1
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Rattatat » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:22 am

This is the mentality of these people.

http://www.therock.net.nz/Wind-Up-Your- ... fault.aspx
Rattatat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:58 am

Postby squirrel1 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:01 pm

MCR_ROCKS wrote:My doctor doesn't think this is happening to me, she said it's common with psychosis.

I believe your doctor is making a true statement.

The problem is that unlike a court case, doctors never have to face an informed opposition which has equal clout, to critically examine their diagnoses. Just the opposite, in fact. The justice systems back doctors 100%, and do not investigate the claims of their patients.

But because there are truly delusional people who say things indistinguishable from targets of organized stalking, it is risky for a doctor to go out on a limb and say they believe the OS targets.

I have found that, (and I'm not "advertising" my e-booklet here,) replying to a doctor with the information found in the e-booklet http://www.stopos.info can at least give doctors pause. In a few cases, that information has actually caused doctors to get to the point of not declaring the target mentally ill, and saying they believe something of a criminal nature is actually happening to the patient.

In some cases, (as in the case of author Gloria Naylor,) doctors have TESTED antipsychotic meds on a patient in an attempt to distinguish mental illness from the OS crime. In Gloria's case, her doctor already knew that organized stalking is a real crime, and after testing Gloria, acknowledged that she is a target of OS.

One question which might be asked of a doctor is, "On what basis do you assume that groups of people do not sometimes harass a selected target?"

It is unlikely a doctor can produce evidence that OS doesn't happen, rather, he or she is simply basing their diagnosis on the many genuine mental cases they have seen. That is an exceptionally weak case on the part of the doctor, since history is full of situations where ganging up on people has happened. The KKK and Hitler's Brownshirts are a couple of examples.

How do you handle a diagnosis of mental illness when you are a target of OS?

I would recommend staying calm and collected at all times, because doctors look for "affect," meaning body language, vocal inflections, any non-verbal communications, which fits the DSM description of mental disorders. So don't lose your cool.

I would also recommend scanning my e-booklet for very short nuggets of factual information, and having those excerpts printed out on a few sheets of paper, when visiting a doctor. As to which ones, you, the patient, will have to see which items of information fit both your own case and the personality and approach used by your doctor. Nothing lengthy, as busy people aren't likely to read the full e-booklet. (Although, having a full-length copy printed and photocopied to offer is not a bad idea, just in case.)

The potential for being treated unfairly by doctors is quite high, but by staying with facts, and keeping what you say simple, and especially avoiding offering your theories as to who may be "after you" or what technology may be involved, you stand the best chance of remaining a voluntary patient. (Theories as to which agency may be "after you," and/or, which technology is in use on you, are what get many targets diagnosed as delusional. The doctor's office is NOT the place to discuss your theories. What you see as "evidence" has a very high probability of NOT looking like evidence to a doctor. If you must talk about OS, keep it short and objective - no theories.)

Remaining a voluntary patient may be the best that can be expected, until this crime is finally so well known to the general public that it can no longer be overlooked or denied by doctors.
squirrel1
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

PreviousNext

Return to Delusional Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post