Our partner

I Have Magical Powers

Delusional Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

I Have Magical Powers

Postby Zoicite23 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:39 pm

I am convinced that I have magical powers. I'm not making this post because I believe I'm wrong. I know I have magical powers, if you want to ask me about them feel free. If you also believe you have magical abilities, feel free to comment as well.

If you have any opinion about me and my beliefs, or beliefs about people who believe they have magical powers, let's discuss! Thank you.
Zoicite23
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:49 am
Blog: View Blog (6)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I Have Magical Powers

Postby Sarandipity » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:26 pm

I have parts that believe they have magical powers and parts that think they are talking nonsense. This is basically the type of conversation I usually have with myself.

What magical powers do you believe you have?
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: I Have Magical Powers

Postby Zoicite23 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:45 am

I can do things with my mind and meditation, like curse people.

There's this really nasty woman at my work and when I figured out how to do it properly I made a jar for her and she tripped over her dog and cracked ribs. But then it happened to two other people at my work as well, the cracked ribs part, and one of them was actually really nice :/

I recently tried using my powers for good too. I made a 'blessing jar' for a suicidal guy and evoked an angel to help me with it. He blocked me when he felt my power but then unblocked me and said things were going better in his life. I've also made 'love jars' and 'obsession jars' for people but they haven't worked so well - or at least obviously in a way I can tell. My targets weren't people I knew in person so I can't confirm they've been treating me differently.
Zoicite23
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:49 am
Blog: View Blog (6)

Return to Delusional Disorder Forum