Our partner

The New Crisis Thread

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

Moderators: lilyfairy, Snaga

Re: The New Crisis Thread

Postby LivingDeadGirl76 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:27 pm

smurf wrote:Urges are still very strong. Thoughts are racing. Don’t feel anything, not even numbness. I just don’t want to be alive anymore.
THIS
feel like that too
LivingDeadGirl76
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:42 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Snaga » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:00 pm

Hugs, if wanted. Hang in there.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:42 am

Postby LivingDeadGirl76 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:53 pm

went to the crisis team today i hear voices they turn around and said i didnt have psychcoic illness i have BPD the voices are very loud av taken medication for it it dont do anything the voices are tormenting me i want to die i want to jump off a bridge or go to the train station and jump on the tracks I WANT SOMEONE TO HELP ME am worthless to them they dont give a ###$
LivingDeadGirl76
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:42 pm

Postby Snaga » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:58 pm

LivingDeadGirl76 wrote:went to the crisis team today i hear voices they turn around and said i didnt have psychcoic illness i have BPD the voices are very loud av taken medication for it it dont do anything the voices are tormenting me i want to die i want to jump off a bridge or go to the train station and jump on the tracks I WANT SOMEONE TO HELP ME am worthless to them they dont give a ###$

If it gets bad enough, go to ER/A&E at hospital and tell them what you told us, sweetie. That you feel as if you're at risk for doing something bad to yourself, they can hardly ignore that, I think.

Let us know how you're feeling!

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:42 am

Previous

Return to Cutting and Self Injury Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post