Our partner

How do you feel today? *may trigger

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

Moderators: lilyfairy, Snaga

Re: How do you feel today? *may trigger

Postby Snaga » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:07 am

Feel pretty meh. I made a gaffe at work, that has me pretty upset with myself, and worried. I've been told unnecessarily, however, in my mind, it's a mile-wide asteroid about to hit.

Work usually brings out the worst in my impulses. I can't say when I last self-harmed before today, but I fell off the wagon. Burning, some hitting. When you're surrounded by people, it's hard to do it and hide it, which is a good thing- I didn't hurt myself as much as I would have liked. Hid some of it by being 'clumsy'.

Coming into PF and doing my moddy stuff has helped distract me, for a few hours, at least. Eventually, I'll have to deal with it, again. The urges, that is. I'm beside myself, at the moment.

Lots of suicide ideation. My brain keeps coming up with ways to off myself. For me, these aren't serious desires or impulses, it's tied in with my anxiety and my OCD- I've had harm OCD for many many years. I'm still alive, so at this point, I know better than to take suicidal thoughts seriously. Just chatter in my brain, or as I think of it, my inner drama queen.

Self-harm, though, is a real possibility. And the desire to do some more, and better, SH is there. Hopefully I'll resist those desires and not mark myself all up, the way I used to do. I really don't want to return to that. To having to explain away all the marks on my arms and legs. I got to where I didn't even miss it, but it just took one thing to set me off again.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby octopustentacles » Thu May 23, 2019 12:49 am

Really unhappy. Having so many problems today.
octopustentacles
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby smurf » Wed May 29, 2019 12:21 am

giving up
smurf
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Postby Snaga » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:11 am

Please don't, Smurf.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Cutting and Self Injury Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post