Our partner

How do you feel today? *may trigger

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

Moderators: Snaga, lilyfairy

Re: How do you feel today? *may trigger

Postby Briwitching » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:06 pm

I feel really disconnected from my friends lately. I'm currently not in a depressed state so I'm really apprehensive of my mood right now. I just feel like every time I talk with my friends they have secret feelings and are just putting up with me and I almost feel the same way? I'm just bored of them and maybe they're treating me the same cause they can tell. idk though. I'm doing online school and I have a break these next two weeks and I'm so bored of everything to the point I feel insecure. I'm 3 months clean from sh and I'm really planning on sticking with it, I just need to vent my frustrations.
Briwitching
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby voracious_lemon » Tue May 08, 2018 2:18 am

FURIOUS. I guess I'm not sleeping tonight! Or ever! At least not until I move out and don't have anyone living with me or neighbors for miles around! And my ability to function is based on sleeping well, so I guess I'm never going to be able to do anything except yell about how I haven't slept in years! Or I could go back on clozapine, and then complain that I've never been able to do anything except sleep and eat!

It sucks, and I'm feeling quite hopeless right now. I could continue doing what I'm doing and likely wind up dead, in a hospital, or in jail (hopefully dead) or I could go back on the meds that work and give up on life but be alive and not in a hospital or jail. I was really hoping to go into my next pdoc appoint and say being off meds was the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm doing wonderfully. I can say that, but I don't think I'll be able to get my body language to match up.
All I saw was the Devil's soul
And it looked a helluva lot like my own
voracious_lemon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby Snaga » Wed May 09, 2018 7:26 pm

I'm sorry it seems to be an either/or. Is there some compromise in between in the dosage? I wonder if a compounding pharmacy can customise the dose on the clozapine until it's just enough to help you sleep, if standard dosings seem to be too much/too little.

Of course, you may already have thought of that....

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby voracious_lemon » Thu May 10, 2018 1:22 am

I get the side effects on a lower dose than I get the desired effects. 50mg will knock me out for 10 hours and feel like crap mentally, but it won't keep mania/psychosis at bay until 200mg, where the side effects leave me functioning just as poorly as 0mg but in a different way.

I really need to figure something out soon though. I don't think I can handle working right now and my summer job starts the 25th.
All I saw was the Devil's soul
And it looked a helluva lot like my own
voracious_lemon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby Siamese Fever » Tue May 22, 2018 6:49 am

During my previous therapy session, my two doctors coonfirmed that i'll be a trainwreck in therapy for rest of my life. quite uplifting.... tho I'm seem to be fine today, as in hermit times of late. I haven't been cutting on myself or been activitly suicidal lately, tho that can always change on a dime.

Boyfriend is never around.

Eeh, been passing the days by drinking heavily, hitting the amphetamines, and smoking every now and then, when I'm not sleeping. The less I exist, the better
Siamese Fever
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:54 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby elfluck » Sun May 27, 2018 5:02 am

...I guess today was...a war, as everyday seems. I still remember the day I decided to fight.I get butterflies at the stop light, breathing and telling my self to relax before turning the wheel. i still get anxious. This war of mine has been going on since I was able to rationalize thoughts. I feel this purpose to overcome, but I still have my days of suffering. I'm currently trying to make meaning out of my suffering.
elfluck
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Butterfly8 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:18 pm

Sad,,my depression has a strong hold on me..I have no motivation..6 days and still in pajamas and have not showered ..too tired
Butterfly8
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:54 am

Postby Kasmakorp » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:34 am

Today was... Something I guess? Felt more numb and everything was slower. Spent a couple of hours looking at a blank wall shaking and talking about stuff. Didn't want to eat my tea so got rid of it. Protocol kept arguing with me so I shut him out by cutting myself. Had to clean the floor after leg had stopped bleeding. By far one of the worst episodes I have had. So yeah been feeling pretty bad. Used to it now
Kasmakorp
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Butterfly8 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:28 am

I just wanted to say first off to the person who wrote before me...kas...sorry I have a terrible memory and forgot how to spell your name....but I'm very sorry that you are feeling so bad..try to be kind to yourself.

I'm anxious...I have not slept in 3 days and I can't seem to find anything that helps..my body hurts all over and I try not to punish it but I feel like if I do cut I can feel a different pain ..does anyone understand that ?..

I have a job interview tomorrow.and I'm scared..not that I'm nervous about the job interview..I'm more then qualified. Possibly over Qualified..but it's a job I want and I would be working in an area that is high stress ,that I worry is a bit of an unsafe environment..compared to my job now it definitely is.but I would be helping others..so I'm confused ..anxious..so so tired
Butterfly8
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby hursegurl_92 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:40 am

I haven't posted here in awhile, but I can feel myself falling back into my old patterns of thinking. I am going numb and it scares me. I haven't cut in probably about 3 years but I am starting to contemplate cutting again and I don't want to go back on all my progress. I am not sure what is the cause of this feeling.
Cowgirls don't cry
Ride, baby, ride
Lessons in life are going to show you in time
Soon enough your gonna know why
It's gonna hurt every now and then
If you fall get back on again
Cowgirls don't cry
hursegurl_92
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:54 am