Our partner

Uk pip face to face... Possibly going to cut infront of the

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

Moderators: lilyfairy, Snaga

Uk pip face to face... Possibly going to cut infront of the

Postby TangledBrain » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:42 am

I have an up coming pip face to face with capita, I have had dealings with them in the past which beyond screwed me up mentally and it was only by the people supporting me I didn't kill myself or end up homeless as I lost most my benefits for 7 months until tribunal.

It's been two years since and I'm deeply affected and haven't really recovered from the trauma of it all. Now I have to prove myself again and no doubt they will call me a liar throughout again. I turned to very drastic measures last time and it is a fight for survival for me as I can't work.

I have AVPD and complex PTSD, despite this I can't act typical of my avpd in the face to face assessment after last time as I have nothing but contempt towards anyone who works for capita.

I'm worried as I do go in to fight or flight mode and can't choose flight in this case and will feel cornered. I'm impulsive if I feel threatened and after being called a liar for so long I know that I'm likely to start cutting in the middle of my face to face just to prove a point. I don't always act rationally and I'm concerned how aggressive I will become in the face to face.

I made death threats in my pip renewel form if I ever saw the woman who did my previous face to face again.

From everything I have read it's near impossible to avoid a face to face assessment and it not end up going severely against your cases outcome. But at the same time knowing the extremes I will make myself go to to try stop my worst fear happening again.

Sorry you get the jist, the more I think about it the less my brain sees things in a stable manner.

Any advice greatly appreciated.
TangledBrain
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Uk pip face to face... Possibly going to cut infront of the

Postby Snaga » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:46 pm

Just don't do it.....

How are you feeling, now?

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Cutting and Self Injury Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post