Our partner

help

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

Moderators: Snaga, lilyfairy

help

Postby angel1998 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:32 pm

I just cut myself. I don't know what else to do. My life is $#%^ and I'm $#%^ and all I do is $#%^. Nothing will ever get better and I don't know what to do with myself. I literally don't ######6 know what to do. I have nobody to help me. Literally nobody though I really need somebody to help me please. Please I need help, I can't go on like this but I don't know what to do. I don't want to kill myself but I don't know what to do. There's nothing I can do and nothing will help. I've thought about this, theree's nothing I can do. I'm writing this $#%^ because nobody will help me.
This is not depression, I am a ###$. Literally I am messed up in the head and all I do is ###$ up. There's nothing right about me. I don't know how I got to be so ###$ up. I never had any trauma, no abuse, nothing. How am I like this.
I don't see how anything could ever get better. It's been like this for nearly eight years, since I was like 12. I am ###$ up in my core. It's like cancer. Some cancers can be helped. You have a cancerous mole and you get it removed before it's too late. but in my case the cancer has spread to my blood and now its everywhere. I am cancer. I don't think there's anything I can do to get better
angel1998
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:36 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: help

Postby Sjord » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:38 pm

Hi
I'm sorry that you cut. Is the injury ok or does it need medical attention?
I never had any abuse, trauma or anything either, and still I struggle.
You say you can't get any help, how come?
Hugs if wanted
Sjord
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Re: help

Postby angel1998 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:12 pm

Sjord wrote:Hi
I'm sorry that you cut. Is the injury ok or does it need medical attention?
I never had any abuse, trauma or anything either, and still I struggle.
You say you can't get any help, how come?
Hugs if wanted

Hey, thank you so much for this message. I was having a bit of a breakdown. They're getting casual. The cut is fine.
I'm going to a psychiatrist and I've tried many meds (currently on Wellbutrin). Nothing has really helped. I've been having problems for such a long time I feel like if there was anything the shrinks could do to help, it would've worked by now.. And I don't really have any friends or anyone at all that I could trust or that wouldn't consider me a burden.. I guess this is the result of my problems.

Thank you though. I hope you're doing fine
angel1998
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Return to Cutting and Self Injury Forum