Our partner

SH urges stronger than ever

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

Moderators: Snaga, lilyfairy

SH urges stronger than ever

Postby ArchCannon » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:16 pm

I have finished high school this year. And few days ago I've been denied further education. Not university wanted me. Except one that is known for being in a rather small town, and having no prospects for future and a terrible reputation.

My best option is to apply for other universities next year. Which means a whole year of wallowing in self harm and self-directed hatred (best case scenario).

Self harm urges are stronger than ever, and considering that I'll be living alone, there will be no one stopping from succumbing to them.

And because of this whole situation, suicidal thoughts have returned. And instead of love and support I get hatred and neglect from friends and family.

I'm pretty sure I'm having the worst time of my life.
They have something to believe in, and that is all they need.
It's not that much. But it's also everything.
ArchCannon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:00 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: SH urges stronger than ever

Postby Sjord » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:44 pm

Hi
I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling so bad right now.
Can you get a job during this year you won't be going to university? Or some volunteer work? To keep you occupied and on a schedule so you won't have all that time wallowing as you said.
Since you'll be living alone, can you take any other precautions to keep from sh?
I'm sorry that you feel family and friends are not supportive of you, that hurts a lot.
Hugs if wanted
Sjord
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Re: SH urges stronger than ever

Postby ArchCannon » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi, thanks for replying!
Ahh, I think I'll go with attending university, juggling between that and some part-time job.
This way I'll keep my schedule busy, make money to move cities next year, and prevet me from falling out of the 'education cycle' I've been in every year back to back up to now.

I can't think of any precautions, really. Lemme know if you come up with something.

I'm pretty sure I no longer feel hurt by now. I'll pass on the hugs, I don't take physical contact too well, but thanks for the offer.

Sorry if there's any bad english, it isn't my first language.
They have something to believe in, and that is all they need.
It's not that much. But it's also everything.
ArchCannon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Cutting and Self Injury Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post