Our partner

Girlfriend found my relapse cuts.

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

Moderators: lilyfairy, Snaga

Girlfriend found my relapse cuts.

Postby MikeR1992 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:05 am

So last night, me and my girlfriend were in bed. We were just like playing and goofing around, when my shorts slid up my leg, and boom, all I hear is, "whats is that!". So now she is devastated and thinks i'm back into my old really really bad self harm, which i'm not. This is more of stress relief from many different things this time. In the past 3 months I've lost a crap ton of weight, quite smoking and went vegetarian. Plus taking on a new job with good pay good hours but high stress. So Im thinking 80% of my self harm (this time around) is due to stress, 20% from past event. But I don't think she understands this when i'm telling her. Now I tried to explain that over my life I have used punching things as a relief from stress. Over time, this has caused me to break my right hand twice and have stitches. So I can no longer do this as my hands wont last me the rest of my life like this. So i'm not sure how to relief the stress and anger, I already workout excessively and fast way to often then binge.
MikeR1992
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:10 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Cutting and Self Injury Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post