Our partner

[TRIGGER WARNING] MKULTRA - CIA Mind Control & DID

Open Discussions About Cult Abuse and Mind Control or Manipulation.

[TRIGGER WARNING] MKULTRA - CIA Mind Control & DID

Postby Abbadon » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Well I just want to start off by saying, if you are reading this please make sure you are in a safe place because you never know what sort of amnesiac boundaries you might have and I have heard that survivors of this kind of abuse can be dangerous to themselves and others, without even knowing that they have experienced the abuse in the first place. What I read could be incorrect, but I would rather be safe than sorry!

I'm doing some research on Dissociative Identity Disorder and some of its causes. I am attempting to write a work of fiction in which one of my characters has DID and PTSD. it's important to me that I portray his mental illness, as well as the events that caused them, in a manner that is respectful/relatable to those who have suffered through similar circumstances; as well as enlightening to those who know nothing about it.

He would have been born right around 1950, and served in Vietnam not long before it ended (Black Ops), so my research has brought me to this CIA mind control project called MKULTRA, in which former Nazi scientists were hired by the United States (and their records cleared--see project PAPERCLIP) to create spies out of young children by brainwashing them using satanic ritual abuse to cause them to dissociate.

http://childabuserecovery.com/why-are-s ... OYo7KB6jqA

But the further I go into this rabbit hole, the more difficult it is to tell the difference between truth and conspiracy mumbo jumbo. Does anyone have any personal testimony on this? Or can you offer some reputable resources?

I'm trying to avoid reading anything about the abuse itself (because the graphic details I have read so far are already highly disturbing), but what I am currently trying to learn more about is where these children came from, and what day to day life would have been like for them outside of the torture and abuse. Would they have slept in some kind of bunk room together and eaten in a dining hall like in boot camp? Did they ever know their biological parents? Also, if they were able to get out of the situation, how would they have broken away from the psychological programming and the surveillance? And where would they have escaped to? Some kind of hippie commune off-grid? Would they have been a danger to others at this point? How would they have gotten better in a time period when DID was hardly recognized as a legitimate mental illness?

I have just so many questions that I can't write anything about my character. Please help!
Abbadon
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: [TRIGGER WARNING] MKULTRA - CIA Mind Control & DID

Postby BiB » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:29 am

Its an old thing. It seems to me that they talk about satanic ritual only in the less reliable sources.
In particular some patients in an hospitel were used in this type of experiments, also people with soft problems received heavy substances (not for their disorders) that ruined their lives.
They would discover something more on the human mind and how to govern it. They used also drugs that will be generally used till now in society.
-------

Sorry for my English, Im not a native.
BiB
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:49 am

Postby Abbadon » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:42 pm

BiB wrote:Its an old thing. It seems to me that they talk about satanic ritual only in the less reliable sources.
In particular some patients in an hospitel were used in this type of experiments, also people with soft problems received heavy substances (not for their disorders) that ruined their lives.
They would discover something more on the human mind and how to govern it. They used also drugs that will be generally used till now in society.

Thanks for your reply. Do you have any sources that are reliable?
Abbadon
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:49 pm

Postby BiB » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:09 am

No, only less or more apparently reliable web sites in my Country.
You can see also docu on CNN (you can see also comments below, someone accuse them to be affiliated with CIA, mah?), anyway usually more realistic is work of foreign countries so maybe BBC.
Also wikileaks.
-------

Sorry for my English, Im not a native.
BiB
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:49 am

Postby Crittle » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:46 pm

I have ptsd and did. My uncle used to dress us up in satanic outfits at around three years old. I KNOW the devil has power. My ptsd is from bombs, rape, and manipulation &control. I am proud you are writing such a book, and if you would reply I'd love to know your name or the title if you know it yet. Our brain protects us in several ways, and dealing with my traumas was impossible at the time so I created alters. There are SEVERAL. I met them all in a dream like it was different people and wanting me to be comfortable in my skin as a team player.... I found out later from my therapist they want to unite to heal. Yet some of them were soo messed up, they... I ... need healing in many sorts of ways. DID is very confusing and "losing time" is very odd. I just hope for the best.
Crittle
Crittle
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Dwaynne » Thu May 14, 2020 10:50 pm

I have read about the basics of how this works basically by triggers and anchors its sort of used in gang stalking with the voices and what's best described as sub-vocalization broadcasting, a lot of cloak and dagger is applied towards the intended victim of this cruel mind game. Gaslighting too is used in order to destabilize the victim's perception of reality as facts appear.
Also, I've know harassment tactic's and heavy use of distressing trauma and repetition of triggers, I think that in reality, this IS what Schizophrina IS, it's that simple.

Also, there would be an environmental aspect to it which would include a local smear campaign's discrediting attempts, public swarming and street theatre stunts, events aimed at gaining your attention or trying to trigger you into heavily disturbing psychosis. What I've learnt is once you know how the magic trick is performed, it's pretty much game over for the participants or Smurf's as I call them.
Dwaynne
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:49 am

Return to Cult Abuse

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post