Our partner

Hypnosis Abuse on a friend

Open Discussions About Cult Abuse and Mind Control or Manipulation.

Hypnosis Abuse on a friend

Postby Jeniikyou » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:11 am

Hi,

First of all I'd like to say that I am new to this forum. I have a really serious issue that I have tried to resolve but I can't do it on my own and I really need some help. I have a friend I talk with over the internet, she is so dear to me and she is like the older sister I always wished I had. She lives across the Atlantic ocean so going to her physically is just unrealistic for me.

(VERY long post ahead)

***TRIGGER WARNING***

She met a guy on-line as well who is, in my opinion, complete scum. He is manipulative and abusive beyond what I've seen before (and I have seen my fair share of abuse growing up with my family). He pretends to be depressed and lonely to get her to keep coming back to him (I can't say for sure he's actually pretending, but it really feels like it with how he words his sentences).

After he has her coming back to him to "help" him, he tells her that he wants to try and create spirits to help ease his loneliness by creating them in her head with hypnosis. I know this is how he does it because that's how he did it with me. He tries to convince the person to obey his every command, if he can't get you to obey a command he shows you a picture of a girl and tells you to picture her in your head and let her have control of your body. He put two in my head before I broke out of his trance, he's put a lot more in her head. Every time he asks her to do something she doesn't want to do he just creates a new spirit in her head to try and undermine her will.

She gave me her Skype info so I could change the password and lock her out of the account, I saw one of his "hypnosis" sessions with her in the chat logs and I was petrified with what he was doing. He is impatient and reckless, he's playing with her brain like she is completely expendable. I naively thought that it would end with me locking her out of the account, but she's addicted to him so it took her only a few hours to go back to him.

He realised that I was trying to keep her from talking to him so he started to try and make it more subtle when she was in a trance. It worked... I honestly thought I was talking with her when I was actually talking with a spirit he made to pretend to be her. Near the end of the night she tried to convince me and our mutual best friend (her partner) that she was done with him and that she couldn't keep worrying us like that. She'd said this so many times before and gone right back to him I was so suspicious. So many signs were pointing to her being manipulated by him to say all that.

I did something I am not proud of and that I feel physical sick for doing. I used her trigger word to get the truth out of her. I asked her to tell me who was controlling her body and she said the name of one of her spirits. I didn't know what else to do, I kept using her trigger word to remove all these "spirits" from her head and relinquish any power that trigger word had over her. It took me a few hours to do it, and I felt sick the entire time... I was so worried I'd screw up and damage her in an irreparable way.

While I was doing this hypnosis stuff on her I asked her if she was talking to the guy, but she said she wasn't. I was still a bit skeptical because I saw that he was still on-line on Skype. I got through it all though, and she seems a lot better now, but the guy messaged me only about 10-15 minutes after I finished with her. He was cussing at me and telling me he hated me and wanted me to go die. This really worries me because he "realised" what I'd "done" only 10-15 minutes after I finished. That makes me wonder if maybe he was just pulling her strings the entire time to make me think I'd "won".

I don't know what to do any more. She gave me her new Skype's info, and her email's info, but the spirit was the one who gave me the Skype info... I can't help but feel like it's all just a huge elaborate plan to make me and my friend's partner think that we "won". I feel like she might have another Skype account we don't know about that she's talking to him on.

I'm so incredibly worried and I have no idea what I can do about it. I've told her room mate about it so he can help keep an eye on her, but even then I don't know if that will be enough. I'm terrified of what he'll make her do... some of the things I saw him trying to do was so revolting.

I've told her about this forum, and I hope that she might use it to get some help, but I don't even know if it's her or if it's just another spirit acting as her.

I'm soooo sorry for such a long post, I am just so so worried and I didn't want to leave any details out.
"Why do you hate yourself so much?". "I used up all the love meant for myself on everyone else".

How can you understand me when I don't understand myself?
Jeniikyou
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Hypnosis Abuse on a friend

Postby Riccola » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Hi! :)

Im sorry this happened. In a situation like this I to would be worried too. You have every right to be.

I am going to be flat out honest, what the guy is doing sounds like sophisticated, covert mind control. He is manipulating both of you. No doubt about. The kind you describe in particular closely resembles what is referred to on the internet as "monarch mind control" though nowhere near as serve or complex. But its still dangerous and needs to stop completely.

Your description is to worry. He is definitely going about the right way to gain complete control of a person's mind by using hypnosis with suggestion. :shock: The scary part being he is going even further trying to create artificial multiple personalities where the person thinks they are acting out other people without being fully aware, or if a person already has clinical DID/MPD, he is bring out other alters and programming them for his control. Both are recipes for profound manipulation. In addition its obvious he doesn't want others to know: he tried to cover it up when you intervened.

I don't know how good or bad he is, and I certainly don't want to know where he learned to do such elaborate mind control, but without a doubt his intentions are in no ones benefit if not evil. If I were in your place, do everything you can to make sure you and your friend stay away from this guy.

When he mentioned that you should die, you might have grounds to call the police if he did it in a threatening way. Also, if you have the Skype audio or video on record, that is evidence if ever needed by police.

Don't feel bad for helping your friend. You only did that to keep her safe, and of course to prove the guy was manipulating her.

How is she doing now? Is she ok?
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola
Moderator: Consumer

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jeniikyou » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:23 pm

She seemed okay when I pulled her out of the trance. She began to apologise profusely to both myself and her partner. I asked her if she had any "spirits" in her head any more and she said she didn't. I asked her what the trigger word did for her and she said "nothing". It seems like things are doing okay now, but I still worry because I couldn't even tell when one of those alters was pretending to be her. I did everything I could think of, and I made sure she knew that I loved her and that this didn't change that. We all agreed to go to bed because this had gone waaay past our usual time to go to bed, but I have been a wreck. I was constantly waking up to check her Skype and E-mail account to make sure she hadn't added him back, or that he hadn't sent her any messages.

She told us that after everything that has happened she won't let him near her, but I'd heard that before and she still went back. I hope it's different now that I've "cleared" her mind from some of his damage, but I know the addiction because I too was having a hard time trying to stay away from him. It's a nice feeling being controlled, at least for us two any ways. I really hope she doesn't have a secret account or secret e-mail address that she's continuing to talk with him on. All I can really do about it is keep her room mate on alert.

I've never heard of Monarch Mind Control before, it definitely sounds terrifying. I never really got the impression this guy was very sophisticated from the times he hypnotised me. He just kept trying to make me do something I wasn't willing to do, and he just made more spirits to try and deal with that problem. He wasn't trying to work his way up, he wouldn't let this one task go until he had me do it. It kept snapping me out of the trance because of my anxiety disorder, but it didn't seem to matter to him... he wanted me doing that one thing and nothing else. He operated a lot more patiently on her, and I'm not entirely sure what was different between the two of us, but I still felt like he was trying to rush the whole process instead of taking his time to make sure it was done well.

Even if we do both end our communications with him completely and get over all this, he's still out there doing this to girls, and it's going to weigh on my soul that I couldn't keep him from doing it to them too. This entire thing has me in complete shambles, and it definitely hasn't helped my anxiety disorder one little bit.

I really appreciate the time you took to read through my entire post, and to write a response. It makes me feel a little better just knowing someone else has heard this.
"Why do you hate yourself so much?". "I used up all the love meant for myself on everyone else".

Jeniikyou
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Riccola » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:35 am

As long as he isn't bothering her anymore Id say its best. You are a good friend to her. Keeping her room mate on alert is a good idea. This way if she starts up contact with him you can step in and stop it.

How sophisticated he is I don't know, but he is certainly trying something that is very sophisticated. His ideology sounds like control. Even if he isn't perfect (better he isn't) it can still harm a person. Being hypnotized may feel nice, (Im sure he made it feel that way intentionally so you wouldn't be suspicious of him) but when its being done by a malicious person its begins to feel awful, especially after wards.

I don't blame you for feeling weight on your soul. Knowing he is out there unsettles me too. I would see if there is some way to report him. I don't know if there is but the might be so its worth the try. The problem with social media is people like him continually find new victims since no reputation is attached... its just a complete stranger who claims to be a friend. Hate it.

And welcome :) Im glad I could be of help. :D
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola

Postby Jeniikyou » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:41 pm

I'd been seriously considering reporting him to the RCMP. I'm trying to figure out how I can get his IP off skype, and I'm going to take screenshots of the conversations he's had with my friend. Another friend is helping me with trying to report him, and my dad knows a couple people in the RCMP who might be able to help get me to the right people. I don't know if they'll be able to do anything about him, but it's worth a try at least. I just hope that someone can stop him from continuing to do this mind-control to girls.

Jeniikyou
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Riccola » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Jeniikyou wrote:I'd been seriously considering reporting him to the RCMP. I'm trying to figure out how I can get his IP off skype, and I'm going to take screenshots of the conversations he's had with my friend. Another friend is helping me with trying to report him, and my dad knows a couple people in the RCMP who might be able to help get me to the right people. I don't know if they'll be able to do anything about him, but it's worth a try at least. I just hope that someone can stop him from continuing to do this mind-control to girls.

I would certainly report him. In the very least they could take his Skype down or keep tabs on him. Even if he was never reported before, your repost will help in that if a second one comes in both will be taken more seriously. Its worth the try, especially if his mind control is for exploitative purposes, where that becomes illegal.
forum-rules.php

Riccola

Postby cathyw » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:31 pm

I've just come across this (I have a number of ongoing sexual and hormone issues that I find the information here helpful with), but reading this has made me sign up so I could post. I think this is exactly what someone's doing to me. Even down to using Skype. I can never remember the details but I get fragments of thoughts or dreams (well nightmares). Everything that this person he written would seem to be how what I feel or think I remember or dream of is like. Some of the things are really dreadful and I'm sure they are not coming out of my own mind. I also see physical signs of things or feel strangely tired for no reason or odd things aren't quite right. I feel physically like something's happened to me sometimes, clothes need washing that I don't remember wearing, I've spend money but I don't know what on, a train ticket I don't remember buying to a place I'd not have a reason to go to, urges to do things that I don't want to do, often very sexual. I could go on. I'm really worried about this now. If anyone can help me find out if it's real then I'd be so happy. Please reply to me here, or private message if you think that's better. Thanks. Cathy.
cathyw
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:12 am

Postby Im-pure » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:09 pm

cathyw wrote: I feel physically like something's happened to me sometimes, clothes need washing that I don't remember wearing, I've spend money but I don't know what on, a train ticket I don't remember buying to a place I'd not have a reason to go to, urges to do things that I don't want to do, often very sexual. I could go on. I'm really worried about this now. If anyone can help me find out if it's real then I'd be so happy. Please reply to me here, or private message if you think that's better. Thanks. Cathy.

Hi Cathy, I understand your concern regarding the amnesia period. Did you consider checking out the DID forum? You can find it here dissociative-identity/
Im-pure
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:57 am

Postby seabreezeblue » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:18 am

I have exactly zero experience of hypnosis abuse but if you believe that this has been happening to you then please do make sure that you keep well away from this person and tell people that you trust in 3D what you think has been happening..
From reading this thread it sounds incredibly worrying and again it's something I have no experience of whatsoever but I do know that many many many people state that hypnosis is possible..
bearing in mind that there are people that make a living out of hypnotizing people, I'd say that it would be a really good idea to ask some trusted people to keep an eye on you for a while until you can work out exactly what you're doing while not conscious.

xx
Shine me a light up
and i'll run round the moon..
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby cathyw » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:32 pm

Thank you both for replying. I have just tried putting my worry in the other forum as suggested. The more I think of this the more I'm worried.
cathyw
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Cult Abuse

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post