Our partner

Question on 'Ritualized Abuse'

Open Discussions About Cult Abuse and Mind Control or Manipulation.

Question on 'Ritualized Abuse'

Postby Chant2012 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:48 pm

So, I wasn't abused in a cult setting in the sense that it was religiously/Satanically based; but I was abused in a systematic manner that utilized facets of mind control techniques (gas lighting, brainwashing, and repeated physical/emotional/sexual/verbal/mental abuses) to get me compliant and 'trained' or 'conditioned' to the abuse so I would do what he wanted how he wanted... I was like a puppet...

So, this is ritualized abuse, not necessarily cult/ritual abuse right? It still fits though? Just wondering.

Also, would I be able to share that here? Or would I first have to PM it to a moderator for them to view it first to make sure it's not too 'much'.

Thanks! Blessings! <3

~Chantel~
Chantel

Dx: (Some unofficial)
*ADHD: age 9
*Major Depressive Disorder: age 19
*C-PTSD: age 21
*Personality Disorder NOS: age 22
*Anorexia Nervosa: age 22
*Fibromyalgia: age 24
*DID/DDNOS: age 24 (waiting on official diagnosis)

MY STORY post1430557.html#p1430557
User avatar
Chant2012
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:17 am
Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:34 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Hope I Didn't Offend

Postby Chant2012 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:52 pm

I hope I didn't offend anyone by me asking this...
I just really needed some input... but maybe this was wrong...
I apologize if it was... :/
Chantel

Dx: (Some unofficial)
*ADHD: age 9
*Major Depressive Disorder: age 19
*C-PTSD: age 21
*Personality Disorder NOS: age 22
*Anorexia Nervosa: age 22
*Fibromyalgia: age 24
*DID/DDNOS: age 24 (waiting on official diagnosis)

MY STORY post1430557.html#p1430557
User avatar
Chant2012
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:17 am
Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:34 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Question on 'Ritualized Abuse'

Postby CrackedGirl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:14 am

Hi

Sorry to have missed this - this is a pretty quiet forum

Chant2012 wrote:So, I wasn't abused in a cult setting in the sense that it was religiously/Satanically based; but I was abused in a systematic manner that utilized facets of mind control techniques (gas lighting, brainwashing, and repeated physical/emotional/sexual/verbal/mental abuses) to get me compliant and 'trained' or 'conditioned' to the abuse so I would do what he wanted how he wanted... I was like a puppet...

So, this is ritualized abuse, not necessarily cult/ritual abuse right? It still fits though? Just wondering.

Also, would I be able to share that here? Or would I first have to PM it to a moderator for them to view it first to make sure it's not too 'much'.

Thanks! Blessings! <3

~Chantel~


I was abused on a christian college in ritualistic ways but it was not "typical" Satanic abuse - I still consider it to be ritualised abuse. It sounds like the kind of things you went through about being trained and conditioned would go along with ritualised abuse - although that is just my opinion. YOu are welcome to share about this if you want to - I will listen and try my best to help

Sorry again for the late reply

Cracked
So long and thanks for all the fish

Now we are out of the sea and we're keeping away from the sharks

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

When all else fails, hug the CAT



Obey The Moderator

Image
CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 51410
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 pm
Local time: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:34 am
Blog: View Blog (177)

Re: Question on 'Ritualized Abuse'

Postby Chant2012 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:42 pm

CrackedGirl wrote:Hi

Sorry to have missed this - this is a pretty quiet forum

Chant2012 wrote:So, I wasn't abused in a cult setting in the sense that it was religiously/Satanically based; but I was abused in a systematic manner that utilized facets of mind control techniques (gas lighting, brainwashing, and repeated physical/emotional/sexual/verbal/mental abuses) to get me compliant and 'trained' or 'conditioned' to the abuse so I would do what he wanted how he wanted... I was like a puppet...

So, this is ritualized abuse, not necessarily cult/ritual abuse right? It still fits though? Just wondering.

Also, would I be able to share that here? Or would I first have to PM it to a moderator for them to view it first to make sure it's not too 'much'.

Thanks! Blessings! <3

~Chantel~


I was abused on a christian college in ritualistic ways but it was not "typical" Satanic abuse - I still consider it to be ritualised abuse. It sounds like the kind of things you went through about being trained and conditioned would go along with ritualised abuse - although that is just my opinion. YOu are welcome to share about this if you want to - I will listen and try my best to help

Sorry again for the late reply

Cracked


Hi! Nice to hear from you. The late reply is completely fine. I am sorry that you were also abused in a ritualized manner. Just wondering, but how much can I share? What I have typed up is very detailed and really looooong. Thanks again! :)
Chantel

Dx: (Some unofficial)
*ADHD: age 9
*Major Depressive Disorder: age 19
*C-PTSD: age 21
*Personality Disorder NOS: age 22
*Anorexia Nervosa: age 22
*Fibromyalgia: age 24
*DID/DDNOS: age 24 (waiting on official diagnosis)

MY STORY post1430557.html#p1430557
User avatar
Chant2012
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:17 am
Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:34 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Question on 'Ritualized Abuse'

Postby CrackedGirl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:47 pm

It would be worth putting a trigger in the title just in case. If there is anything that is too graphic I can edit it out. As much as possible tho we like to let ppl be as honest and open as they want about their abuse.

It might also be worth putting a trigger warning before the text too. This means that ppl will be warned in case they would find it difficult to read.

Cracked
So long and thanks for all the fish

Now we are out of the sea and we're keeping away from the sharks

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

When all else fails, hug the CAT



Obey The Moderator

Image
CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 51410
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 pm
Local time: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:34 am
Blog: View Blog (177)

Re: Question on 'Ritualized Abuse'

Postby Chant2012 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:13 pm

CrackedGirl wrote:It would be worth putting a trigger in the title just in case. If there is anything that is too graphic I can edit it out. As much as possible tho we like to let ppl be as honest and open as they want about their abuse.

It might also be worth putting a trigger warning before the text too. This means that ppl will be warned in case they would find it difficult to read.

Cracked


Ok thanks! :)
Chantel

Dx: (Some unofficial)
*ADHD: age 9
*Major Depressive Disorder: age 19
*C-PTSD: age 21
*Personality Disorder NOS: age 22
*Anorexia Nervosa: age 22
*Fibromyalgia: age 24
*DID/DDNOS: age 24 (waiting on official diagnosis)

MY STORY post1430557.html#p1430557
User avatar
Chant2012
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:17 am
Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:34 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Return to Cult Abuse




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest