Our partner

Tool Box

Positive affirmations message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Tool Box

Postby SmallTalkRed » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:15 pm

I wanted to get this one rolling because it is so related to Self-Esteem and Healing.
I have file boxes of these things. But I am going to start off with a set belonging to LL Hay.

1st one: I am not limited by any past thinking. I choose my thoughts with care. I constantly have new
insights and new ways of looking at my world. I am willing to change and grow.
SmallTalkRed
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Tool Box

Postby Butterfly Faerie » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:15 am

- My thoughts are under my control.
Butterfly Faerie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:13 pm

Postby Ravine » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:37 am

addition to smalltalkred:

" I am receiving my things which i am constantly desiring". Try this, feel this and you will get it.
Mix up your high feelings with your high thoughts, it will work! :D
Ravine
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:13 am

Postby rhondalolsen » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Everything that is happening in my life is perfect! I use this affirmation to remind myself that my life is exactly as it should be at all times for my personal journey of growth and development. It makes even the things that are seemingly unpleasant feel like they have significance, and I generally find meaning to every experience at some point with "aha" moments. Love those! :0)
“Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” ~Dr. Seuss
rhondalolsen
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:13 pm

Postby Ravine » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:49 pm

Enjoy making positive self affirmations, Regularly. :idea: Yes, it's fun and choose them wisely, Because they plays big role in our life.
Ravine
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ravine » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:05 am

Tell yourself this one: I am getting ok and i am feeling nice in my life. I am happy in my life. I am feeling happiness.
Ravine
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Jerril » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 am

I find it even better to say something positive backed up with creative visualization, not specifically what everything will look like, exactly, but what it would feel like to have something I desire, or be in a better place than the present.

It is not enough to repeat to ourselves over and over that we want, want, want something. Then, I believe, we can get caught in a trap of empty desire and suffer as a result.

So, I could say:

"I am now open to new ways of making money in enjoyable ways. I expect that the best thing will arrive at the best time possible for me now that I am clear on this goal."

Then, I would spend time repeating this, in a deeply relaxed state, and imagine what it feels like to have more spending money, to be more financially comfortable and to enjoy the ways in which I make this new money I can expect to come to me.

Yep. Those are the "tools" in my "box." I don't find it enough to simply say affirmations. I need to experience some feelings/sensations of already having that which I desire. I find it much more effective.

All the best to you all. :D
Jerril
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:13 pm

Postby questioner 1 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:17 pm

:D
Self esteem,
I love to write and see the words down on this screen. But seeing others writing style and different ways to write intimidate my positive thoughts on writing. I want to share my thoughts with others and learn from them. If I am understood by the writer that lifts my self esteem and I have done something great. How can I pull my self esteem up? Questioner 1
questioner 1
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Positive Affirmations

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post