Our partner

screw them

Conversion Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

screw them

Postby Serpicor » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:01 pm

Yes tell people everything is cool, but at the same time everybody is the enemy. That sounds blunt but it seems like a lot of this stuff is associated with being stuck in a happy-go-lucky mindset. Yes your family is sacred but if something is messing with you you have to react. As well, if somebody bombs your house and kills everybody you know you have to be able to escape and survive on your own.
Serpicor
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:52 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby sexology » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:42 am

Creating that kind of thoughts you uncounsciously push people away from you, I mean normally why fight? we are all the same, we make mistakes, its ridiculous. No matter how many times you fall you can get up again, its the "karma of life". If you try to be a good guy? have you tried?, I assure you at least near no one will try to hurt you, its a compassion written in the mind.

Happy holidays my blessings.
Theorically speaking, I would guess looking upwards is like watching towards Gods heaven, looking down is like seeing through hell, then actually where are we walking through now?
Simple, none of those, its the earth.
sexology
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Serpicor » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:59 am

Well obviously in this disorder something has misfired in your brain. I believe it is because you are projecting other's things concerning you in a sort of paranoid delusional sense combined with a notion of "all is well". Everything very might be well but you have to say screw everything and with that mindset other normal thought patterns should realign. Just because you say everybody is the enemy doesn't mean that that notion will magically set root and never return. Likewise, your normal mind patterns should return. If you don't believe that and if you don't say screw them then you will flinch and become the pawn of a mind that you don't want to take control of. The other side to this coin is being in a wheelchair and developing diabetes as a result of it after years of being immobile waiting for "something" to magically happen.
Serpicor
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Serpicor » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:25 am

One more thing. I guarantee you if you were out on the streets homeless that things would revolve around in your head to the point where you'd be able to function. There might be a week or two of false-starts and minor injuries in the knee from walking wrong, but you'd very quickly "sober up" and walk right. It's because somebody is supporting you or you're getting disability payments that you continue to do this. If you're were abandoned in a town with no people by yourself and you had to walk around (just a little at first) to survive I seriously doubt you'd just lay there paralyzed dying of thirst or dying of starvation.
Serpicor
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Return to Conversion Disorder Forum