Our partner

Difficulty reading

Cognitive Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Difficulty reading

Postby Dyslexiate » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:22 pm

I have a hard time reading. I was wondering what kind of healthcare professional I can see with health insurance or places I can visit for free tutoring/instruction on how to read.

If I can see an educational psychologist, I was wondering what would an educational psychologist do exactly.
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:01 pm
Local time: Wed May 25, 2022 1:39 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Return to Cognitive Disorder NOS Forum

  • Related articles
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests