Our partner

I can't think

Cognitive Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

I can't think

Postby isabela » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:29 pm

My thoughts are becoming more and more different from people's thoughts as I'm having more and more trouble in raciocinating. When people hear what I think about stuff they say that it seems that I'm from another planet, I have absurd considerations. For example, my family was talking about schizophrenia and suddenly I realized I didn't know why people think schizophrenic people are crazy, I thought they were nice people to become acquainted with. I recognized that was an ilogical consideration. I know they are crazy but I don't know why, I can't raciocinate to figure out the answer to this question. So I decided to join Psych Forums so maybe someone could explain to me the stuff I can't figure out. I know nothing is going to change in my life if I don't know the answer to this question, but I feel stupid for not knowing why people with schizophrenia are crazy. So, can someone answer me please?
I have many other doubts, like doubts that make me not know how to act in a relationship, so they're causing damage in my life. For example, I don't know if it is correct to respond in a rude way when your partner makes stupid questions. Is it? What about when friends and acquaintances make stupid questions?
Do people have to ###$ to have a good relationship? Do partners have to give each other oral sex?
isabela
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:45 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Cognitive Disorder NOS Forum