Our partner

hiding

Childhood Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

hiding

Postby ifonly... » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:20 pm

i know this doesnt really fit here, but i wanted a place to hide. i dont really want people to read this but i just felt like writing here.

i let myself regress. i got paper. held the pen loosley in a grip like when u first learn to write. i let my mind go wherever it wanted and wrote. i became a scared little girl.

shes frightened. she needs somebody to come find her. se needs a hug . it'll b ok. itll b ok. im scared and frightened.

i dont know if im the little girl or me still. i was sorry. i wanted it to be ok again. i was lost ans confused. make it better. im alone. standing looking up but nobosys there. nobody hears me.

back to reality. wow its hard to snap out of. she just wants to come out and be heard. i feel sad that i dont know how to help her. i want to help her. i want to hold her tight in my arms. she feels distant, likes its somebody else. like i dont really know her. when i tell myself its me i back away. i instead feel liek i wanna turn my back, disgusted? almost. like i cant love her now. it changes when i think its me.

hmmm, just needed to get those thoughts out my head. i couldnt make sense of them in my head. sometimes i only realise what im thinking when i write it down. just let my mind control my hands with no conscious thought about it. (thats why theres probably lots of errors).

good night. sleep tight.
ifonly...
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Chucky » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:19 pm

I have read your words. Take care and sleep well yourself superstar.

Kevin.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: hiding

Postby rehtnap » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:34 pm

oops wrong place
rehtnap
Consumer 6
Consumer 6