Our partner

No responses

Open Discussions About Child Abuse

Moderator: Terry E.

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

No responses

Postby metalrenegade66 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:32 pm

Hi there, I recently joined the forum. I've had some experiences of abuse at a young age. I was just looking through some of the threads and noticed that a lot of the posts were like a year or so old with no replies or replies after prolonged periods of time. It just made me sad that people were reaching out and no one was hearing them (or of they were they werent being acknowledged).

I just want you to know that you're not alone and I'll always listen if anyone wants to discuss anything

You take care
metalrenegade66
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: No responses

Postby Terry E. » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:23 am

Thank you. Yep real quiet here, although this is the only forum I post in and I slowly rate up my numbers. I think it is just that it is painful. Painful to remember, painful to write and and painful to read. Even I admit that on some days, I have nuthin..

I also hope that maybe people at least had there question looked at and acknowledged and they then went about their challenges. Sometimes we even have answers.

Anyway I appreciate you dropping in and maybe just check it every week.

Thanks Terry
Terry E.
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:03 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Child Abuse Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post