Our partner

Been talked about sex stuff at young age

Open Discussions About Child Abuse

Moderators: seabreezeblue, quietgirl2538, Terry E.

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Been talked about sex stuff at young age

Postby neo444 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:57 pm

Hello to all forum members,

As any new post says here, it is really difficult to write about things which you haven't spoken about with anyone in your life. I am here because I need HELP and I am unable to cope with stuff that may have made an everlasting impact on my life.

I will try to be short so to not waste time of other members

I am not sure if this could be the reason but lately I have been going through the most depressed life. I have tried to talk to people but i have never been able to open myself and that is where I need help of this forum and it's members.

Before I can write it all. I need to ask what is the right age for a kid to be made aware of sex. To be told about women body parts in a sexual way. In a wishful way of getting to see their breasts and other parts. In a way that would make you see women in a totally different way. In an age when you need to be more interested in games and playing sports, you are made to observing breast size of women and observe women around you. Your mind starts thinking in a bad way, in a sexual way while you're still young.

I know it depends culture to culture the age of sexual awareness but to make a child see women as sexual objects. Do you think it could be the reason for someone's mental issues later in life.

I am really disturbed and I don't know what to say more. But I want to discuss. So please if anyone can respond, I will really appreciate.

Thanks all!
neo444
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Been talked about sex stuff at young age

Postby neo444 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Anyone?
neo444
Consumer 0