Our partner

Was I abused?

Open Discussions About Child Abuse

Moderators: seabreezeblue, quietgirl2538, Terry E.

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Was I abused?

Postby SunshinezPuzzle » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:14 am

I realised that I had an account here and that I could come and ask for help somewhere where people won't be judging me like the rest of the world has been doing till date.

It's been a hard life for me since the start. I didn't know that my life would turn out like this. I had never even imagined.
I was three when my parents and my eight year old elder brother passed away in a car crash. My parents died on spot but I watched my brother die in the hospital, bandaged from head to toe. It was hard then, but I don't really remember much about it because it was 10 years ago. and I was a kid. My custody was handed over to my paternal grandparents. my grandpa loved me a lot. I mostly used to believe that it was my fault that my family died {I was talking to them on phone when the accident happened}, but he was the one who made me understand that it wasn't my fault. He was really very nice, and I loved him a lot. My grandma didn't like me and she tried to kill me just a week after my parents funeral. it was my dad's sis who stopped her.
My grandpa passed away a few weeks later- a cardiac arrest. I hated it all.
I was too much affected by all of this. I remember seeing my parents and my brother in the clouds when I was on the roof of their two storied. I wanted to join them, I remember. So, I stepped off the roof. It was pure innocence. I thought that I could join them, so I stepped off.
It resulted in a break in my thigh bone and my kneecap. My knee cap had to be replaced.
I was handed over to my parent's close friends, they loved me a lot at first. But then they had a child of their own. And I was pushed on to the outside of their world. I was there, so I had to be fed, clothed and kept well. That was all they felt towards me.
Day after day, year after year; I didn't see them falling in love with him. I saw them falling out of love with me.
I was molested by a school teacher when I was 12. He tried to rape me, but I jumped out of the window that was there in the room, on the second floor. I had a few broken bones, a permanent impression on my mind, a fear of men. I started self harming.
I moved away, to another school, to a new place, and thought of a new beginning.
All was fine until I went missing from a friend's birthday party at night. I was gangraped and starved for five days. They left me near a factory, at night, in the cold of January.
I was in the hospital for many days, and then I started self harming myself again. I turned suicidal, the least to say. The docs told them that the best thing that could be done to lessen this behaviour was isolation and pills. I lived like that for a month.
I stopped talking after the incident. I just didn't talk.I didn't want to talk anymore. I've started talking only about a year ago, after we moved to a new place.
I'd had a person stalking me for the past few months. He's tried to kiss me. He's hurt me too- he slashed my wrists. I don't know what's wrong with him. I don't even know why he is doing all this.
I'm a lesbian and the whole LGBTQ community is not acceptable in my country. This makes it even harder for me to want to live.
I am in a relationship with a girl who is a year younger to me. We both love each other a lot... but now things are getting hard even between the two of us. I don't want to share most of my past with her because I don't want her to see me as the girl I was then. And I don't want to tell her about it because I know it will affect our relationship. And now I'm even considering breaking up with the one person who loves me so that when I am gone, she doesn't get hurt as much as she would if I do it when we are still together.
I have been suicidal more than once in my life, and I don't think that I could even care about what is going to happen to me now.
I heard them discuss putting me into isolation again.I don't want to face it all again. I want to die again. But this time,I feel like it's real. Like if I try this time, I won't be able to come back.
I want to die. I want to quit.
SunshinezPuzzle
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:31 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Was I abused?

Postby doomsday8860 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:06 pm

I am not a professionial but its obvious to me you are a genuine and great person and I really want you to be OK. You have someone that loves you I would talk to them and start to open up about your past. You have done nothing wrong you've just been dealt a $#%^ hand but your still fighting and your doing a good job considering the circumstances. Start to trust your significant other as they will be there for you in this time of need.

All the best much love :)
doomsday8860
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:01 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Was I abused?

Postby shock_the_monkey » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:54 pm

something knocked me out' the trees
now i'm on my knees
... don't you know you're gonna shock the monkey

there is one thing you must be sure of