Our partner

Looking for a solution to long term trauma

Open Discussions About Child Abuse

Moderators: seabreezeblue, quietgirl2538, Terry E.

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Looking for a solution to long term trauma

Postby MiguelX19 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:38 am

i feel like i was robbed of my childhood and teen years because i got traumatized as a child and i would be in trumatized states 24/7 caused by being treated realy roughly by my parents and grand parents Something wich they deny Despite me constantly telling them that it affected me deeply and they continued doing it not caring about anything of me wich made me become afraid of everyone which made me unable to make friends which made me unable to deal with anxiety and to stand up for myself

NOW I HAVE SEVERE ANXIETY CHEST PAINS DUE TO YEARS OF TRAUMA AND ABUSE TO WICH I BLAME MY PARENTS FOR AND THEY REFUSE TO FACE THE TRUTH
MiguelX19
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Looking for a solution to long term trauma

Postby Wally58 » Mon May 28, 2018 12:43 pm

You may not be able to do this yourself. Therapy and counseling with a professional can help you work through this. Group therapy may be cheaper and you will be able to share ideas with others on how to move on from the past.
You didn't cause your past to happen the way it did and you can't go back in time to fix it.
You can change the way you feel about it now and work towards acceptance. Although forgiveness isn't a requirement, it may help to reduce the power that this has over you. You can then move forward out of this.
I have met people who have been through incredible trauma. Some didn't make it. Others remain haunted by it (it will always be remembered).
Some have conditioned themselves to cope with it. It takes time and perseverance. Hopefully you can get past this too.
Best of luck to you. :D
Wally58
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:14 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Child Abuse Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post