Our partner

Need advise... Mom mentally abused his son

Open Discussions About Child Abuse

Moderators: seabreezeblue, quietgirl2538, Terry E.

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Need advise... Mom mentally abused his son

Postby bluequeen07 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:22 am

Hi guys..
I need your advise about this.
Im Asian, now i made a serious relationship with someone who lives in Texas. Im not live with him yet, everything still in process.

So he already divorced and got 1 son who most of the time live with his mother.
Every week this son can live with his dad on Tuesday only and other week from Tuesday to early Monday to deliver to school.
Always like this every week.

Everytime he came to my fiance's place, this kid always told him that his mom do kind of mentally abuse to him.
Like she always chasing him until he hide himself under bed, or dont want to give him a new socks for 5 days school only coz my fiance forgot to gave him new socks when he delivered him to school, she said to this lil kiddo that he must to used same socks from his dad until time for him to meet his dad again, so this son feet become allergic of something and that mom even not give him any medicine at all..
Or the latest one is he got coughing and fever and his mom didnt bring him to hospital or get any medicine, just lock him at house until time to meet his dad.

The problem is she is very nice if in outdoor, she pretend very well like an angel, but become different when at home alone with his son.
So we confused how to get proof for us to bring her to court and save him before he reach standard age for him to talk to judges.

We already tried to contact some of child support as well in that city but they didnt found any bad happens to this kid. Coz as i told u, his mom quite good to play her act in front of people.

Is there any ways for us to help our son?
I cant stand to listen on him crying all the time and said that he never want to go back to that house again, and he said its enough coz he already done this one for 8 years.

Thank you in advance.
bluequeen07
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Need advise... Mom mentally abused his son

Postby Wally58 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:40 pm

I would keep reporting to the child support in the city. Explain and insist that games are being played with them and that this child is in need of help.
If other people have witnessed the child being neglected, ask them to help you substantiate a claim with the the Child Protective services of that city.
They may be able to do so anonymously if they don't wish to be involved any more than that. Just knowing that they have helped a child may be enough to coerce them to report what they have witnessed.
This is the best way to do it. Hopefully the one time that Child Protective checks on the situation, they will determine that there is a violation and take action.
Thank you for your concern and caring about this child's situation, I wish that there were more people like you.
Best of luck to all of you. :D
Wally58
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:40 am

Re: Need advise... Mom mentally abused his son

Postby realityhere » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:44 am

Your fiance, who is the parent of this young boy, is responsible for reporting any abuse of his child by his mother. However, it's possible that if the child's mother is aware of your relationship with her ex, she may be manipulating the situation to gain custody, alimony/child support payments, or for sheer revenge. It's always wise to stay out of situations involving a child from another relationship for legal purposes, although the heart says otherwise.

It's your fiance's responsibility, not yours.
AWAY from mod duties, please contact another moderator.
realityhere

Local time: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:40 am

Return to Child Abuse Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post