Our partner

A Friendly Warning

Open Discussions About Child Abuse

Moderator: Terry E.

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

A Friendly Warning

Postby seanetal » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:24 am

One of the important things to be aware of when reading or posting on consumer help sites, especially on the topic of victimization is that unfortunately for years now, there has been a very high occurance of individuals who routinely use internet help sites to indulge personal fetishistic fantasy in the form of graphic descriptions of victimization. One of the most common topics for this mis-use of forums world-wide is the topic of child spanking.

Some of the warning signs that an individual may be creating and sharing scenarios for his/her own pleasure are the use of key terms and situations. Watch for any individual who focuses on these key elements of abuse fantasy when either posting or asking specific questions of a particular thread of posts:

A focus on public humiliation of the child in front of peers, relatives, pedestrians etc. (abuse fantasy fetishists favor a high number of witnesses).

Graphic physical affects on the child such as red skin color, welting, bruising.

Specific recounts of prolonged acting out of the child's distress.

And of course any mention of graphic references of sexual abuse or body parts.

These seem to be areas focused most on by fetishistic individuals who communicate their own fantasies usually because unresolved early abuse victimization to themselves, or in some cases perpetrated by themselves. The area of corporal punishment is more pronounced than other types of abuse, when it comes to role-playing and the use of internet consumer-based help forums. Please protect yourself from unneeded distress while reading others' posts, by being aware of these warning signs.[/list]
seanetal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: A Friendly Warning

Postby greene_rabbit » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Has this ever happened here?
greene_rabbit
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:50 pm

Postby CelloGirlAspie » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:54 am

I was about to post a complete insanity rant about how disgusted I am with the fact that they somehow enjoy other people's pain like that, but I got done writing... then erased it all, and am now taking the time to say something that my great aunt used to say to me.

"Those are the people you need to pray for."

I'm not all that religious, in fact I usually avoid religion. However, I learned a lot from her wisdom that day. And I hope I never forget that. I hope that maybe I have brought a small amount of peace into the world by writing this down. Much love to you all.
CelloGirlAspie
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:50 pm

Postby decayinglilac » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:43 am

CelloGirlAspie wrote:I was about to post a complete insanity rant about how disgusted I am with the fact that they somehow enjoy other people's pain like that, but I got done writing... then erased it all, and am now taking the time to say something that my great aunt used to say to me.

"Those are the people you need to pray for."

I'm not all that religious, in fact I usually avoid religion. However, I learned a lot from her wisdom that day. And I hope I never forget that. I hope that maybe I have brought a small amount of peace into the world by writing this down. Much love to you all.

thank you for that. i'm not one to pray, but those words...calmed me. thanks ^_^
.please don't say I'm broken.
decayinglilac
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:50 pm

Postby Trxstyr » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Oh my goodness...

My opinions on this fetish aside...

I think it's horrible that people here would have their traumas exploited like that, where we're suppose to be supporting each other. Having to read someone else's abuse story can't be easy I imagine, but it just creeps me out knowing that someone is gaining pleasure from sharing what must be disturbing/triggering to another. It's like being abused all over again.
Trxstyr
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Child Abuse Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post