Our partner

Don't try to fight them

Open Discussions on the Problems of Bullying.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Don't try to fight them

Postby zztop21 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Two years ago I posted about my sisters boyfriend beginning to bully me and how distraught I was about being in the situation. I was scared of him at first so I just automatically accepted it and didn't fight him. Over time, I began to get my courage up and began to resist and fight him, he didn't like that it was a challenge to bully me anymore so he stopped doing it. Unfortunately what he had planned for me was even worse. He is an assistant coach for the wrestling team at my school, so when he got mad that I was resisting and fighting him, he had some of his students began to bully me. I thought with my newly found courage it would be no problem to fight them off, but boy was I wrong.
Because I fought them, they made me go through two weeks of hell everyday after school to "crack me" and after those two weeks I did crack and finally accepted that I couldn't fight them. I accepted my place as a nerd and simply did what they told me. I am still bullied by the wrestlers, but it is a lot easier dealing with it now that I have accepted it rather than fight it still.
So, if you're bullied and you think you want to fight your bullies, don't. You will only make it worse for yourself. It gets so much easier if you just accept it and do what they say. Remember it is only a temporary situation.
zztop21
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Don't try to fight them

Postby bradt93 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:16 am

Are you kidding me? You have to fight them, because the damn teachers or principals won't do anything.
bradt93
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby zztop21 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:09 pm

When I tried to fight them, I lost.. and after I did the bullies made it so much worse for myself. I couldn't do anything about it, I just had to face them everyday and they went harder on me specifically because I fought them. So only fight if you know you can win. If you can't, just do what they say and wait until they get bored of bullying you.

It's great if you have the strength and resources to fight. But if you don't, it is extremely important to learn acceptance of the situation. The bullies already chose you to pick on, and they'll only stop when you fight and win or they get bored of bullying you. So, if you cannot fight, you must fully accept the situation that you are in. There is no way out, so the best thing to do is make the best of the situation. For me that meant being nice to them so they would go easier in me. Yes, I am hung by my briefs daily regardless of me being nicety them or not, but being nice means they hang me for less time and that means it's a whole lot easier to deal with.
Last edited by zztop21 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zztop21
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby SweetSlumber » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:26 pm

That's why you're supposed to belong to a social group in school. A single nerd might not be able to fight a group of sporty kids, but a group of nerds is a different thing entirely. You need allies.
"The past is never dead. It is not even past."
Dx: PDNOS
SweetSlumber
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Postby zztop21 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:32 pm

The sporty kids are very good at this, they go after most of the guys on the robotics team and split them up so we cannot fight. We are all hung at different times in different locations to ensure that we cannot be allied together.
zztop21
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby SweetSlumber » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:44 pm

You can try being more proactive then, maybe some passive-aggressive tactics? Like how ballet dancers will put glass shards into their competition's shoes. You don't need to go this far, but you get the gist :P
SweetSlumber
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby zztop21 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:49 pm

We all tried not wearing underwear once so they couldn't hang us. Unfortunately half way through the day one of the bullies bought race car briefs for us. So slowly they found us throughout the day, made us put on the embarrassing underwear and hung us so we could be laughed at
zztop21
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby SweetSlumber » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:58 pm

:lol: really? I thought they only do that in the movies.

*mod edit*

You could also spray offensive stuff about them around where they and their peers hang out.

If you can find out their addresses, use that too.

*mod edit*

Just be creative, think about how you could cause them the most harm. Treat it like a game.
Last edited by Snaga on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: suggesting illegal activities would be against forum rules
SweetSlumber
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby zztop21 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:05 am

You laughing at the situation is what causes us to loose hope and just accept it. Imagine how it felt to be laughed at by everyone coming in and out of the locker room.
zztop21
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby SweetSlumber » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:14 am

Well I'm giving you tips how to fight back. It's up to you if you'd rather listen and continue to fight, or if you'd rather whine *mod edit*. I don't care.

And no, it won't get better once you leave school. Adults don't hang each other by the pants, but they have their ways to bully other adults. That's why you should take this opportunity to learn how to survive in the jungle.
Last edited by Snaga on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please be respectful of other users
SweetSlumber
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Bullying Forum

• Related articles
    Replies