Our partner

Binge fast anxiety

Bulimia Nervosa message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Binge fast anxiety

Postby Euxorine » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi everyone, I used to suffer from orthorexia, which became a form of anorexia, then during recovery, I started to have bulimia. That was until about 6 months earlier. I was still struggling a bit with food but it was pretty much ok. But now it's about 3 weeks I started having anxiety, panic attacks, and a kind of depression, and with that, my eating disorder went back. I threw up once and it made me realize I am into it again. I started binging, so the next day, I wasn't eating, I am really exhausted and tired because of the anxiety so I don't eat during the day, then eats a lot in the evening, sometimes I binge, sometimes not. But this probably triggers my eating disorder even more. I am going trough the days with black coffee and cigarettes ( sorry for that, definitely not promoting this, don't forget, it can kill) I feel out of control, I am in a vicious circle and don't know how to get out of it, very often when I try eating during the day, I just get a massive panic attack. I don't know where to start, thanks for your help.
Euxorine
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Bulimia Nervosa Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post