Our partner

How are you today? *TW*

Bulimia Nervosa message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: weepingwillow

Re: How are you today? *TW*

Postby weepingwillow » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:33 pm

I havent built up the courage to email the charity yet, i think its because i know they will tell me to get assessed and if i do i will have to agree to maintain weight if i want treatment and i cant do that.
*sigh* :roll:

willow
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:44 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby weepingwillow » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:53 pm

Today hasnt been too bad. I did take lax but i managed to eat a bit n keep it down.

willow
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow

Postby weepingwillow » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:50 pm

Today has been a bit of a disaster, ive purged just about everything i ate. Feeling pretty rotten tbh but will try again tomorrow.

willow
weepingwillow

Postby weepingwillow » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:54 pm

I spent the day with my sister and nieces today because ive ran out of heating at home so ate ok and didnt purge. Im scared to weigh myself tho :roll:

willow
weepingwillow

Postby weepingwillow » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:48 pm

Weighed myself and im not happy!

My key worker rang today and i told her everything thats been going on and she has sent a referral to the eating disorder team. I explained my reservations and she asked my to just try it and see what they say so i agreed. we will see.

willow
weepingwillow

Postby weepingwillow » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:22 pm

Today has been a bit of a nightmare to be honest. Ive binged and purged all day. Its the worst day ive had in a while but i will try harder tomorrow.

willow
weepingwillow

Postby weepingwillow » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:01 pm

Yesterday and today have been a little better and i reached out to the charity for support. They sent me a very nice email and offered me a phone call next week.

willow
weepingwillow

Postby weepingwillow » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:14 pm

I got myself some porridge pots as they are small but filling and i wouldnt binge on them so i have been doing ok. Im in a lot of pain today with my back but tried to walk a little. I dont feel as guilty eating if i exercise a bit more.

willow
weepingwillow

Postby weepingwillow » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:03 pm

You would think with a bad back i would purge less but no :roll: Today hasnt been too good. i was cleaning out my food cupboard and fridge etc and ate wayyyy too much so...... :? I threw out everything that was left except the porridge, just for now to get me out of the cycle of binging and purging.
I spoke a bit about my eating disorder with my counsellor today, it was hard but i suppose i should get used to talking about it more instead of keeping it a secret irl.
I have a phone call tomorrow with the charity too.

willow
weepingwillow

Postby weepingwillow » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:01 pm

I had a really good talk with a woman from the charity today, she was really helpful and just listened to me. She said i may not get offered help from the ed services as theres not enough resources where i live but she said i could call her or the helpline anytime. I can also attend the support group.
Heres hoping i can get this under control once and for all!

willow
weepingwillow

PreviousNext

Return to Bulimia Nervosa Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post