Our partner

Does anyone know what this is?

Brief Psychotic Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Does anyone know what this is?

Postby Carter » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:49 am

First to start this off I would like to quickly state that I am unsure if this is the correct place to post this on these forums or not. So it started happening just a little while ago. I am not sure if this is due to traumatic events because many have happened recently but I feel as though I am in my body but someone else is controlling it. I would like to figure out if this is depersonalization or if this is a form of psychosis because I sometimes see the girl from the ring standing in my room and hear voices in my head but I am not sure if this is a seperate disease from what I think is depersonalization or not. I would like to seek help but I am not sure what to tell my parents I have in order to go to a medical clinic. If it changes anything I also have a history of mental illness in my family. If anyone knows what diseases I have could you please alert me? I would like to seek help as soon as possible because I don't want this to worsen much more.
Carter
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Does anyone know what this is?

Postby ashc » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:22 am

Could be a combination of depersonalization and something else. Are you taking any drugs? You probably need an anti-psychotic. If you're seeing things, it could be schizophrenia or something similar. A doctor should help. Tell your parents you need to see a doctor, because you're seeing things.
"Come close for I am alone, but stay away for I fear intrusion."
ashc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Brief Psychotic Disorder