Our partner

depresion hallucination

Brief Psychotic Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

depresion hallucination

Postby snapdragon928 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:41 am

doctor upped my meds two or so weeks ago. I used to have hallucinations on a sleeping pill but none since I was taken off of it. Thats been about two years ago. A week ago ago, after the increases, I had an episode of that impending doom feeling, scared out of my wits for no reason. about a week after that, daughter was over and for a split second her face was gone, I didn't reconize her, her face was blank. so I want to know if that should be called into the doctor since they were so short lived. I don't know if its the meds or I am loosing my grip here.
snapdragon928
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: depresion hallucination

Postby Sunnyg » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:29 am

Hi snapdragon,
I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I'd call your doctor as soon as possible to share your symptoms. Often they can instruct you over the phone what dosages to take and schedule a follow up visit to check on you. Hope that helps.
Sunny
"I trust that if I start to fall off the ladder of life again, others will pick me back up and put me back on."
-Sunnyg
Sunnyg
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (12)

Re: depresion hallucination

Postby snapdragon928 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:53 am

Thank you. I found the paper she gave me and it says to call the office and tell them if I have symptoms off serotonin syndrome or confused exetera and if anything odd happens, I guess this would qualify.
snapdragon928
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Brief Psychotic Disorder

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post