Our partner

Bhronchial Asthma induced need for heavy breathing

Breathing-Related Sleep Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Bhronchial Asthma induced need for heavy breathing

Postby obelix62 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:32 am

Hi. When lying on my side in bed I need to think about breathing and breath heavy to get to sleep. Shallow normal breathing or using the unconscious mind to control it does not bring me sleep. Do I have to take my Ventolin before bed? I haven't listed it in the signature. I have Tourette's Syndrome, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Cyclothymia, ADHD, Psychosis, Back Problems, Kidney Failure and Reflux and all these contribute to a agitated nervous system and tossing and turning, plus a malingering mind during the breathing full of thoughts.
I don't get Bhronchitis much anymore but the Asthma comes from it and leaves me with horrible anxiety. :x

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Risperidal 6mg, Topiramate 25mg x 2 day, Tensig 50mg, Benzotropine 4mg x 2 day, Lipitor 40mg, Losec 20mg, Vitamin 333IU 3 drops day, Flaxseed Oil 2 capsules 3 times day, Vitamin B Complex 1 tablet 2 times day, Zinc 220mg x 2 day.
obelix62
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri May 14, 2021 12:15 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Bhronchial Asthma induced need for heavy breathing

Postby jasmin » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Obelix, have you asked your doctor about it? It sounds like you have serious stuff going on and only a doc should tell you how to take your medication.
forum-rules.php
I am sorry I am not on the forum as much as I used to be, if I do not reply to you quickly, please contact another moderator/supermod/admin as well.
jasmin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 14, 2021 2:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Breathing-Related Sleep Disorder

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post