Our partner

Need answers

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

Need answers

Postby Binu » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:41 pm

Hi
I would like to know some reasons why I did this....

I had BPD for few yrs ago diagnosed
I am married with 3 children with caring spouse for 20 years And i am happy with family
Few days ago I had a friend request on Facebook from a person I met 20 year ago in a trip
I liked him but nothing more than that
I never had any contact until this point
He asked my number and he called me
Spoke to me so affectionately and so caring . I thought he was a very nice person and stArted to like him eventhough i was feeling guilty inside
He projected himself as a very nice person and wanted to send gifts to me
He was praising me physically
He said he still likes me and loves me at the same time he said liked his wife and 3 children
Although i said this is wrong he said we can continue and if anything happens he will look after me
He was texting me to call him when my husband is away
He tells me to keep the wireless headphones on and just listen to him so that my husband wont suspect
It took sometime for me to realise he was passing time with me
As soon my husband came to know about this i stopped everything and he blocked me and disappeared
But i am not able to digest how come i got cheqted with his kind and affectionate talking
Please help me to understand
Binu
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Need answers

Postby jaus tail » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:52 pm

He was texting me to call him when my husband is away

this was the first red flag. him asking you to talk when your husband isnt around.
He tells me to keep the wireless headphones on and just listen to him so that my husband wont suspect
It took sometime for me to realise he was passing time with me
As soon my husband came to know about this i stopped everything and he blocked me and disappeared
But i am not able to digest how come i got cheqted with his kind and affectionate talking
Please help me to understand

how is ur relation with ur husband.. compatibility-wise.

most men such that the guy who cheated you enjoy the concept of befriending, hooking up with someone else's wife. :cry:
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post