Our partner

Merry Christmas

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

Merry Christmas

Postby Remember Ronni » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:11 pm

Just wanted to wish you all a happy Xmas. It certainly has been a strange old year. A testing one for most of us I would guess. And Xmas might have to be a bit different for some of us this year. I also know that it's a difficult time for a lot of us, especially if we're away from those we care about because of some stupid virus. But we are all still here. And with vaccinations rolling out around the world then lets hope 2021 will be a better year for all of us. If you are finding it hard just remember it's only 2 days and then the whole thing is over for another 365 days. So eat chocolate, watch the crappiest movies you can find and maybe even indulge in a little tipple or two.

Wherever you are and whatever your plans I do hope you all have a happy Christmas or happy holidays if you don't celebrate it.
Diagnosed with Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (BPD)
Remember Ronni
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:04 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby lilyfairy » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:00 am

Merry Christmas to all.

Sending hugs to anyone who might need some. I know the day can be a major challenge for a lot of us.

Keep safe. Take time out from things if you need to- I know I need to find little bits of quiet space from family through the day. I find having a "tune out" plan for the next day helps. I usually sit on my loungeroom floor doing a jigsaw puzzle, watching the cricket and eating chocolate on Boxing day. The chocolate bit is not always helpful (sugar spikes my anxiety), but the making sure I have space to be by myself helps. Jigsaw puzzles require enough concentration that I can't just sit going over and over stuff.

Take good care. Here's to 2021 being a better year. Huge hugs.

Lily
First rule of mental health: Learn to distinguish who deserves an explanation, who deserves only one answer, and who deserves absolutely nothing.

Forum Rules

Whatever you're doing today, do it with the confidence of a four-year-old in a Batman t-shirt.
lilyfairy
Site Admin

Local time: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:04 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post