Our partner

I am sorry

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

I am sorry

Postby sickofbeinginvalid » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:08 pm

I am so sorry for my insolence on this forum as of recent. Nobody deserved that kind of verbal abuse or observance of my petulant tirade. This is something I clearly need to work on. It’s always been so difficult for me to communicate without going 200 on a 10 scale. I promise to do better from now going forward.

Ps. Thank you for the people who reached out with kindness and compassion rather than judgement and disgust. You helped me a lot.
sickofbeinginvalid
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I am sorry

Postby jaus tail » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:39 pm

sickofbeinginvalid wrote: It’s always been so difficult for me to communicate without going 200 on a 10 scalr.

This. I struggle with this a lot. It's like vroom, I get hyper in a moment.
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:21 am

Postby Remember Ronni » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:00 pm

For those of us who have BPD, we know. Sometimes the worst bit about living with BPD is looking back and seeing the damage the tornado left in it's wake. A few silly posts on a forum site isn't so bad really ;) Life with BPD is not easy that's for sure, but remember you're among friends here. None of us are professionals, we're just like you, trying to find our way through all of this. Sometimes we get it right and sometimes we don't.
Diagnosed with Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (BPD)
Remember Ronni
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:21 am

Postby jaus tail » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:01 pm

Remember Ronni wrote:For those of us who have BPD, we know. Sometimes the worst bit about living with BPD is looking back and seeing the damage the tornado left in it's wake. A few silly posts on a forum site isn't so bad really ;) Life with BPD is not easy that's for sure, but remember you're among friends here. None of us are professionals, we're just like you, trying to find our way through all of this. Sometimes we get it right and sometimes we don't.

True, i've made so many impulsive decisions only to have it boomerang back at me with flames...

i think with bpd we're always suffering and always on the edge.
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:21 am

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum