Our partner

BPD vs NPD rage

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

BPD vs NPD rage

Postby sickofbeinginvalid » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:35 am

Can someone tell me what the difference is between and Borderline and a Narcissist rage? I know they can look similar but how would you distinguish whether it’s coming from a BP or NP ? Also who would win in a fight? A nasty narc or a bad ass borderline?
sickofbeinginvalid
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: BPD vs NPD rage

Postby jaus tail » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:26 pm

i am going slightly off topic here but honestly in a fight between nasty narc and bad ass borderline, they'd both lose.

earlier i was proud of my bpd. of my rage, my impulsivity and only now i realize (the hard way full of regrets) that there is nothing glamoros (this is what i used to think) about rage and mood swings.

i used to think i am a bad ass that i dont care anything about others, but i was rude.
that i am superman and can change the world, i was delusional.
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:31 pm

Re: BPD vs NPD rage

Postby Remember Ronni » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:53 pm

I'm not sure I would know how to answer that one. I don't have NPD. I would think they were probably very similar but come from slightly different places. The end result is the same though, isn't it? My guess is the person with BPD would at some point storm off and cut all contact with the NPD person, completely demonising them in the process. It usually goes like that, right? :mrgreen:
Diagnosed with Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (BPD)
Remember Ronni
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:31 am

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post