Our partner

STD scare turned into rage...

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

STD scare turned into rage...

Postby sickofbeinginvalid » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:19 am

So I haven’t posted on the forums in a while, but I figured I would come here because I recently had an issue that led to a big rage. As a 20 year old homosexual man, I will admit that I am sexually active. Also, as an adult I will always own my sexuality and sexual health because if I ever want to be healthy mentally I need to be honest and responsible. Now recently I had a situation where I had a string of hook ups. Nothing that is completely out of the norm for me, but something that does tend to happen in spurts when I’m feeling lonely. Now, there are two guys who I will be talking specifically about since this scenario involves them (they were the last two guys I have hooked up with). Now, I had hooked up with guy #1 about 1-2 weeks prior to hooking up with guy #2. Me and guy #1 definitely have a past and a tumultuous relationship to put it best and guy #2 was a tinder hook up. Now after I had hooked up with both of them, guy #1 informed me that he was at risk of having syphilis because a guy he hooked up with prior to me was telling him he had symptoms and that he should get tested. I was appreciative of the honesty and maturity of guy #1 because he did the RESPONSIBLE thing by being MATURE and OWNING his sexual health. Now, because guy #1 was at risk and was prior to guy #2, I knew the RIGHT and RESPONSIBLE thing to do was to get tested myself and inform guy #2 that he could possibly be exposed and therefore he needed to be tested. When I actually went to inform guy #2 over text (which I would like to add was very nerve wracking for me to do because I blocked him after he ignored my messages for days but it still needed to be done), he accused me of using it as a way to start a conversation with him, and that I was doing it for attention. I told him straight up that I felt that was a very shallow thing to say and that my intention was not to get his attention but to be responsible and tell him the truth that I had just found out he could potentially get exposed and that he needs to get tested. He continued on saying that I was dirty and basically shaming me and making it seem like it was all my fault. Now, this made me very angry and I completely lost my $#%^. I told him that he should go kill himself and that he is a disgusting fat loser and the reason I blocked him in the first place was because he was nasty and gross. Looking back on it, I understand that what I said was harsh but I also feel like pricks like him need to be taught a lesson that it isn’t ok to shame someone for being honest about their sexual health especially if they weren’t intentionally or knowingly passing STD’s. I ended up blocking him after I blew up, but I am still very angry over the situation and I would like some advice and insight on this issue.
sickofbeinginvalid
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: STD scare turned into rage...

Postby jaus tail » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:39 am

I think you've done the right thing by informing him about the possibility of std. regarding his behavior, it gives you a reason to block him. some people are like that. better to block them.
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Re: STD scare turned into rage...

Postby sickofbeinginvalid » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:31 pm

UPDATE: My test results came back and I’m negative for everything... as I thought. This guy was such a moron tbh I don’t even know why I let small minded ignorant ppl make me upset...
sickofbeinginvalid
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:02 pm

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post