Our partner

Thank you

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Echinacea, lilyfairy

Thank you

Postby sickofbeinginvalid » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:14 pm

Thank you guys for being nice to me and helping me with my issues on this forum. I also want to apologize for some of the instances of vilification and devaluation when I wasn’t getting responses right away. How is everyone today?
sickofbeinginvalid
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed May 22, 2019 11:34 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Thank you

Postby jaus tail » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:27 am

i'm doing ok. yesterday night was relaxing as i had grapes after a long time. somehow fruits give me peace. also i finished a presentation two nights ago so that's relief.
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed May 22, 2019 4:34 pm

Postby sickofbeinginvalid » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:02 pm

I am glad to hear that you have finished your assignment. Finishing projects has also always been a relief for me too haha.
sickofbeinginvalid
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby RamadanSteve » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:26 pm

sickofbeinginvalid wrote:Thank you guys for being nice to me and helping me with my issues on this forum. I also want to apologize for some of the instances of vilification and devaluation when I wasn’t getting responses right away. How is everyone today?

I think I've been kind of an asshole to you on this forum and I want to apologize. I think you have the potential to be a good person and I think you have a good heart. You're strong enough to get over this #######4. Being borderline is having to wade through a ton of emotional pain but we still have empathy so it hurts even more. But still we can't blame our negative thoughts on negative favors and I think you are a good person for recognzing that. I have many past actions that IO feel guilt over and I'm sure you of too but we can overcome this.
RamadanSteve
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby sickofbeinginvalid » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:59 pm

RamadanSteve wrote:
sickofbeinginvalid wrote:Thank you guys for being nice to me and helping me with my issues on this forum. I also want to apologize for some of the instances of vilification and devaluation when I wasn’t getting responses right away. How is everyone today?

I think I've been kind of an asshole to you on this forum and I want to apologize. I think you have the potential to be a good person and I think you have a good heart. You're strong enough to get over this #######4. Being borderline is having to wade through a ton of emotional pain but we still have empathy so it hurts even more. But still we can't blame our negative thoughts on negative favors and I think you are a good person for recognzing that. I have many past actions that IO feel guilt over and I'm sure you of too but we can overcome this.

I wouldn’t say you were being an asshole to me. I believe we have gotten in a few spits and spats on the forums, but nothing to the point where I currently feel you are evil (even if in the moment of arguments I may have felt that way but we both know how that BPD back and fourth goes). But on a serious note I appreciate you for responding to my post and I also would like to apologize for the hurtful things I have said to you. You are also a very good person at heart... feel free to message me personally or chat on the forums if you ever want to talk. Be gentle with you!!!
sickofbeinginvalid
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby RamadanSteve » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:20 am

sickofbeinginvalid wrote:
RamadanSteve wrote:

I wouldn’t say you were being an asshole to me. I believe we have gotten in a few spits and spats on the forums, but nothing to the point where I currently feel you are evil (even if in the moment of arguments I may have felt that way but we both know how that BPD back and fourth goes). But on a serious note I appreciate you for responding to my post and I also would like to apologize for the hurtful things I have said to you. You are also a very good person at heart... feel free to message me personally or chat on the forums if you ever want to talk. Be gentle with you!!!

Thank you, I really appreciate your comment.
RamadanSteve
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum