Our partner

Boyfriend and my bpd

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Echinacea, lilyfairy

Boyfriend and my bpd

Postby Ns12 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:46 pm

Hi im looking for some advice please i have bpd and im struggling alot i have been with my partner for 10 years and 6 weeks ago we had a arguement and i packed his bags and he went down to his new house i regretted it and tried to get him back he said no a break will do us good it was always on his terms when he would phone or come up he would ingore me for days! We have two children and last week we had a huge row he was calling me alot of horrible things i told him it was over for good! He would txt me abuse non stop i text and said unless its about the children i have nothing to say we have since spoke and try and sort things out plan was me and kids move into his house but since the break up i have applied for my own 3 bedroom he said yeh go for it so its clear he doesnt want me to move in isnt it? He said he loves me and just wants a break he cant see a forture without me but cant live with or without me my head is such a mess i had to phone to get a appointment with my mental health nurse tomorrow i just dont know what to do!! any advice please
Ns12
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed May 22, 2019 4:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post