Our partner

Scared

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Echinacea, lilyfairy

Scared

Postby Pairou » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:11 am

My wife went out of town today to visit a cousin and won't be back until tomorrow. I can't sleep. What if she decides not to come back? I've been depressed these past few months (caused in part by some bipolar meds I've since been weaned off of) and I've made her life difficult lately, right when she needs my support. I'm being irrational, she loves me, but the thought of her choosing not to come back or something happening to her is overwhelming... She's coming home tomorrow. She has work Monday morning. But I can't sleep.
Pairou
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:43 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Scared

Postby Pairou » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:00 am

All is well. My wife made it home safe and sound while I was at work. She's sleeping now, I'll talk to her tomorrow and tell her how happy I am to see her (since I'll be at work and she'll be at work and then in class, I'll see her at night)!

I hate that I work when she gets home (I usually close, so I'm at work until sometime between 10pm-1am depending on the store hours), and my days off are often on days when she has work and class... but we're both working hard to make a good life together. I believe in our future, or I wouldn't have married her or lasted 9 years with her.

I don't know why I'm typing this, but I am.
Pairou
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby sickofbeinginvalid » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:07 pm

I’m happy and proud for you that you were able to resolve that issue on your own... especially with the lack of response you got from others on this post. I totally understand that fear of losing those closest to you. Fear is probably the worst pain a human can feel. I hope all is still well for you, and that your relationship continues to thrive.
sickofbeinginvalid
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Pairou » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:13 am

Thank you! :) It was a tough night, I didn't sleep for awhile, but it all ended up okay. She's home safe and that's all I care about.
Pairou
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post