Our partner

I ######6 hate my family

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Echinacea, lilyfairy

I ######6 hate my family

Postby sickofbeinginvalid » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:45 pm

So recently I cut off a toxic family member, because I feel like whenever I go to them about a problem they’re not very warm or assuring, in fact they are very judgmental and cold. One specific incident that happened was that I was feeling very alone and went on a Facebook rant about how I feel as though no one in my life truly cares about me and just uses me or treats me horribly. Then, this particular family member messaged me asking me what’s wrong and when I try to vent to them all they can say is “I cannot deal with you, I gotta go because i’m going to flip out”... so this just pissed me off because the worst thing you can say to a BPD is that they’re too much or that you cannot deal with them. So I ended off our relationship by pretty much telling them I was done, and I never want to speak to them again. Now this particular family member has took it upon themselves to contact my father to get him to punish me and rat me out for not having a job (WHICH I DO HAVE A JOB) and also to tell my dad to pay them back the money I got as a Christmas gift from them. The thing is, I don’t mind paying them back at all, because they did give me money but in the same breath that wasn’t the original agreement. But now this person is trying to get back at me for cutting them off by saying I owe them money... what ever, take the money I don’t give a ###$ just get the ###$ out of my life @@@@@@@.
sickofbeinginvalid
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I ######6 hate my family

Postby sickofbeinginvalid » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:19 pm

Thanks for the reply guys :) :) :)
sickofbeinginvalid
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I ######6 hate my family

Postby star dust » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:51 am

F*ck me too. You’re so me. Especially the part about feeling everyone uses you and is nasty and no one really cares about you. I know right... it’s such a horrible feeling. That person sounds no good... and petty... asking for their money back lol that’s just like someone I know in my family would do also. I’m sorry you don’t have a supportive family. I don’t either and it makes life a billion times harder. I’d love to pretend I know the solution but I don’t. Hugs.
star dust
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:51 am
Blog: View Blog (25)

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post