Our partner

*TW* They're All Psychopaths

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Echinacea, lilyfairy

*TW* They're All Psychopaths

Postby djmotion » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:21 am

This might not belong here but I suffer from BPD and it has affected my emotions and the way I see things so I posted it in this forum, moderators can move if needed.

So I'm currently at university in a different town and just heard that back in my hometown, a woman committed suicide by jumping off a building and people recorded it and can actually see her hitting the ground. It knocks me absolutely sick that people would choose to record it. I wouldn't even watch the video as it's disgusting, disrespectful and would hurt too much.

People say that the world is full of hope and love so I should fight. Well all I see are psychopaths with no remorse or empathy. VENT OVER!!!
djmotion
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:34 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: *TW* They're All Psychopaths

Postby pamelaperejil » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:18 am

previously: pleasnpetrichor, perejil

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
Walt Whitman, Song of Myself
pamelaperejil
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:34 am

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:51 am

Well actually they're just sheep or pigeons = people with very low intellectual and emotional maturity, who are jaded and have a ton of narcissistic and opportunistic traits.

That's what happens when you let Hollywood and Social Media raise your children...

More importantly is to focus on how you're going to make a difference in a world like this.
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:34 am

Postby star dust » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:48 pm

I don’t think they’re psychopaths, more they’re addicted to social media and are motivated by the reaction they’ll get when they put it on their snapchat/Facebook whatever. It’s changing brains.
Some people are literal slaves to it.
And yes it’s sick and retarded. Those people should be ashamed of themselves.
I know what you mean about thinking everyone is a psychopath though, I feel the same very often.
Humans truly repulse me.
star dust
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:34 am
Blog: View Blog (25)

Postby RamadanSteve » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:49 am

LOL and people with WE are the psychopaths. I wanna find everyone who did that and back hand them as hard as a can spit in their face and call them bitches, that's what they are, ###$ mark ass bitches.

-- Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:49 pm --

LOL and people with WE are the psychopaths. I wanna find everyone who did that and back hand them as hard as a can spit in their face and call them bitches, that's what they are, ###$ mark ass bitches.
RamadanSteve
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:34 am

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum