Our partner

Seroquel after mdma, advice please?

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Echinacea, lilyfairy

Seroquel after mdma, advice please?

Postby kaylz » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Ok so I did 3 consecutively nights on MDMA but didn't take my prescription for seroqyel the 1st 2 nights as the MD feeling was far too amazing to ruin. However on the 3rd night I went on a proper 'bad one' from the MDMA, could this be because I'd had too much in a small space of time? I had around 2gram in total over the 3 days, even though I'd only ever had this drug once previously. The feeling was so good, I loved everyone and was also drunk. On the 3rd night I was so bad and panicky after the md that I thought that the world was closing in on me so I took 1/4 of a seroquel and felt the effects of it within 15 minutes. At this point I felt as if I were dying but I couldn't keep my eyes open. My heart was pounding, I was sweating and all of a sudden I started hearing voices (never experienced anything like that before). I was also hearing music in my brain even though the house was silent! All my friends are out tomorrow night and Im thinking of taking MDMA again but it it too soon as I've only had one day (today) off of it and the comedown has been horrific. I really want that loving & amplified feeling again but I'm scared its not going to work or put me on a 'bad one' again? This is my first ever post on here so I'm sorry it's so long, I just need as much advice as possible, oh I also have a diagnosis of Borderline/Emotionally unstable personality disorder.
kaylz
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu May 23, 2019 4:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Seroquel after mdma, advice please?

Postby AmorousDestruction » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:20 am

My only advice? Don't do that again and get back on your meds!

You shouldn't do MDMA for at least a solid month if not longer at this point. Your brain needs to adjust after you've f*cked with your neurotransmitters.

MDMA is a serious drug, even if it's a party drug. I'm by no means a role model on this, as I love the stuff, but you should really watch your intake.

My first suicidal episode was following a weekend where I took a lot of Molly. I couldn't give you an amount in grams as I just took it in capsules, but it was a lot for a weekend but not like a TON. I'd done it a bunch of times before and had been fine. That time I CRASHED. Given, I had other stuff in my life going on and the worst of it happened when I was also drinking but my mood plummeted so hard. Don't f*cking do that again. When you have a mental illness and you put drugs in the mix, you need to be extremely careful. I would spend a couple months as sober as possible to let your brain go back to normal. Our brains may be messed up, but we should still be kind to them.
Dx: Crazy bitch
AmorousDestruction
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu May 23, 2019 8:59 pm

Postby Rainbow191292 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Don't do mdma again anytime soon. It's obviously having adverse effects on you. If you take it too often it cn seriously ###$ up your life. Trust me I have been addicted to drugs in the past and it is not pretty. Especially don't mix drugs.

You should not have to rely on drugs to make you happy. Get off the mdma, back on your meds and try therapy.
Rainbow191292
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 12:59 am

Postby rainbow_sprinkles » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:18 pm

I'd be willing to guess your crappy experience has a lot more to do with your failure to take your prescription medication than it does with doing some recreational drugs. I take seroquel and if I forget to take it ONCE, never mind two nights in a row, I'm a complete mess and huge bitch for a good 2 days afterwards. you need to take your seroquel every day, regardless of your recreational drug use.
rainbow_sprinkles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu May 23, 2019 4:59 pm

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post