Our partner

is anyone on here on ODSP for bpd?

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

is anyone on here on ODSP for bpd?

Postby joeyandvladdy » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 pm

that is a canadian disability program. i have to get reassessed some day soon, and am so scared,but sometimes,i'm like who cares if i get cut off? the thing is, i am useless, it's just that i always cancel my shrink appointments, and also, i keep going off the meds, as i find they are getting in the way when i have it in my head to exercise to heal myself from that and the ptsd, and all my other issues. does anyone know if i can get in trouble for not taking my meds, and get cut off? i am 47, and all my life i was a contributing member of society, so i'm not trying to get advice on how to get away with something, but i need to put my mind at some sort of ease on this issue. i am embarassed to bring it up to the shrink, lest he think i am trying to be manipulative of the system. the truth is, i haven't progressed since receiving my dx 2 years ago,and in some ways i am worse because i live in a really weird environment. do others feel like cancelling appointments all the time because4 you just don't know where to start, or you have to edit yourself, etc., and then see it as futile, so just try and solve things, but just end up looking out the window and avoiding the whole world and reflecting on all sorts of nutty things?

-- Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:15 pm --

joeyandvladdy wrote:that is a canadian disability program. i have to get reassessed some day soon, and am so scared,but sometimes,i'm like who cares if i get cut off? the thing is, i am useless, it's just that i always cancel my shrink appointments, and also, i keep going off the meds, as i find they are getting in the way when i have it in my head to exercise to heal myself from that and the ptsd, and all my other issues. does anyone know if i can get in trouble for not taking my meds, and get cut off? i am 47, and all my life i was a contributing member of society, so i'm not trying to get advice on how to get away with something, but i need to put my mind at some sort of ease on this issue. i am embarassed to bring it up to the shrink, lest he think i am trying to be manipulative of the system. the truth is, i haven't progressed since receiving my dx 2 years ago,and in some ways i am worse because i live in a really weird environment. do others feel like cancelling appointments all the time because4 you just don't know where to start, or you have to edit yourself, etc., and then see it as futile, so just try and solve things, but just end up looking out the window and avoiding the whole world and reflecting on all sorts of nutty things?
joeyandvladdy
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum